Friend wants to meet Sir Cliff Richards

Cliff's a very private bloke apparently, he doesn't like strangers intruding on him etc.

It was his birthday last week as well, doesn't look bad for 72!

He didn't mind strangers intruding when he was on stage making the big bucks.

It may be easier to arrange via the NEC staff.

I have called the NEC and spoke to someone, they advised me to call back this Saturday which is the day of the show, i just thought that if i contacted his promotions manager as well, then he may be able

to offer some help as well, she has seen him many times but never to talk to, also, her house is a shrine to him, and as i said, she has been having a bad time recently, and this would cheer her up endlessly.

not trying to trump MOS (who could!) :-) but you wont get hold of him via any of the "websites" for booking agents etc.

I managed to get a lovely signed picture sent by Sir Cliff for my terminally ill mum, you will need to go through his pa who obviously vets all such contacts.

You can imagine he will receive many such requests, and you may not be able to get anything arranged at short notice and without proper reason, but i have pm'd you the contact email address of the person i went through who helped us make a request to his pa.

I have called the NEC and spoke to someone, they advised me to call back this Saturday which is the day of the show, i just thought that if i contacted his promotions manager as well, then he may be able

to offer some help as well, she has seen him many times but never to talk to, also, her house is a shrine to him, and as i said, she has been having a bad time recently, and this would cheer her up endlessly.

I would try to speak to the person at the NEC who actually liaises with Clff Richard's staff before the day of the show and explain the reasons for the request.

It may be easier to get a meeting after the show.

Good luck.

Archived