Playing pranks on your neighbours.

Do you play pranks on your neighbours?

What are good pranks to play on them?

My neighbour is on holiday atm, he has a sign on his door saying 'no junk mail', he moans all the time about takeaway menus coming through the letterbox. I was clearing out my menu's earlier, and I decided to put them through his letterbox :hihi:

Try to get hold of some 'warning' tape, a bit like they use in emergency situations, e.g. Warning Asbestos.

Do Not Enter.

Police - Keep Out.

Stick it over their front door. Don't ask me where you'd get it from though. I suppose cling film could be a cheap alternative.

Some years ago I cling filmed my friend and neighbours back door one night ,all you could hear the next morning was What the so and so hell.:rant::rant:One halloween I put a scarecrow attached by string in their bin:hihi::hihi: ,we had a good laugh at that one.They got me back by putting a christmas tree on the canopy over the door and a big sign saying Free coffee morning all welcome,

When my brother and I were kids, we were fixing our ancient, canal bank cruiser, death trap motorbike in the back yard. We were hammering away at some bit of it, making a right old racket and also being a bit gobby like young lads are.

The woman from next door came out with a bucket of cold water and chucked it over this crappy, rickety old 6 foot high fence that was made of thin strips of wood, sort of woven together. More of a visual blockade than a physical one.

Well, I saw it coming and got out of the way. My brother didn't and got soaked.

He lost his temper and swung the hammer into the fence. An entire 6x6 foot panel disintegrated, followed by the rest collapsing in slow motion.

15 seconds later it was all over. We were greeted by the sight of our neighbor, completely naked except for a strategically positioned bucket, standing in a pile of wood splinters.

How we laughed!

Do you play pranks on your neighbours?

What are good pranks to play on them?

My neighbour is on holiday atm, he has a sign on his door saying 'no junk mail', he moans all the time about takeaway menus coming through the letterbox. I was clearing out my menu's earlier, and I decided to put them through his letterbox :hihi:

Break in and put deep heat cream in his lubricant.

Archived