From our Chief Economist

You forgot to mention our old friends the Bankers.

What you have to appreciate is that foreigners, in the form of G. Brown, A. Blair and A Darling, all scottish plonkers should never have been allowed to be incharge of an English parliament. Let the plonkers try and get a job in Scotland and they will end up in "the job".

Ooooo the Chief Economist says so, must be right then. Like everyone didn't knew what was going to happen with VAT Man and The Boy Blunder in charge. Who appointed him as the Chief Economist anyway, is it a sort of club? I suppose it will be all Labour's fault again at the next General Election.

• 2 weeks later...

This week.

If the euro crisis is doing little to increase confidence in intergovernmental co-operation, the recent global climate talks in Durban, South Africa, yielded modest but welcome progress on a different front. Not only was the Kyoto Protocol extended until 2017, but crucially developing countries agreed for the first time to take part in negotiations leading to binding emissions caps. My energy analysts and I have been looking at the implications of the Durban agreement. While years of difficult talks lie ahead, hopes of reaching a binding international climate-change pact remain alive.

What do prospective changes in environmental regulations and policies mean for your business? Please let me know at: robinlbew@eiu.com.

Best regards,

Robin Bew

Chief Economist

Gordon Brown said that it was his fault. So did Alistair Darling. So did Ed Balls, both Millibands, and the Treasury Secretary who nobody can remember but save for his admission of guilt.

Are you calling them liars?

Gordon Brown said that it was his fault. So did Alistair Darling. So did Ed Balls, both Millibands, and the Treasury Secretary who nobody can remember but save for his admission of guilt.

Are you calling them liars?

:hihi:I don't remember that!

The Governor of the Bank of England said it was the fault of the Bankers Tone!

One thing's for sure the ConDems are responsible for the forth coming double-dip recession as their policies have sucked the recovery dry. Things are going to get very bad in the next 12 months as the public spending cuts kick-in.

Archived