Mortgage Broker sought/recommended MEGATHREAD

You could try London and Country mortgages.

http://www.lcplc.co.uk 01225 408000

Actually based in Bath but do everything by telephone. Just used them and found them very helpful. Recommended by Martin Lewis from Money Savings Expert. com.

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com

They are free to the user (you) and they get paid by the mortgage company.

• 1 month later...

hiya

give my brother a call on city estates & mortgages - he is able to look at the whole spectrum of mortgages and choose the best 1 which suits your needs...

City Estates & Mortgages - Mr Tahir Ali - (0114) 2011346

Hello - Can anybody recommend a fee-free (i.e. commission only) mortgage broker in sheffield that searches the whole of the market? Recommendations and advice would be much appreciated!

Hi

I can recommend the guild of independent mortgage advisers.

Fill in an online application and an independent mortgage adviser will call you back.

They search all of the market with no fees charged. www{dot}goima{dot}co.uk

Hello - Can anybody recommend a fee-free (i.e. commission only) mortgage broker in sheffield that searches the whole of the market? Recommendations and advice would be much appreciated!

Hello

For forum members I do it without charging a fee. I also choose from the whole of the market. You can check out my website below.

Steve Bett - tel. 01673 866581/07904 573102, email skybluemortgages@btinternet.com.

A friend recommended him to me, and he's in the process of arranging my mortgage for me. He's based in Lincoln but is regularly in Sheffield and will come and discuss your mortgage at your home at whatever time is convenient (evenings & weekends fine, and he was able to fit me in with a few days notice). He'll discuss what you want, then go away and find a few suitable mortgages and let you know the details. When you've decided on one, he'll meet you again to fill in all the forms and he'll chase it all up and keep you updated on the progress. He really has gone above & beyond what I'd expect from a mortgage advisor, he's helpful, very dedicated and extremely reliable.

He doesn't charge any fees and can also provide advice on life/critical illness/disability insurance cover as well as mortgages. I can't recommend him enough.