Protesters camped at St Pauls

Should the protester move away from St Pauls, bearing in mind that the chur  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Should the protester move away from St Pauls, bearing in mind that the chur

• Yes
    • No

I can guarantee one thing here, and that this whole thing will get ugly. The protest is already being made into propoganda about them wanting to insult our war dead. We'll see all sorts dirty tricks the longer the protest goes on.

As I said before, I didn't know if it was true. You said it was fine if they were going to disrupt the service, and now you're saying that suggesting they are is a dirty trick! Confused now man.

Go down and put your ideas to them. They have a General Assembly where you can put your view forward. :)

I shouldn't have to. It's common sense surely!

Why not? If it's common sense in your head then you'll be happy to share it.

If it doesn't sound like common sense to you, then let's hear why.

Tell us what good you see the protests doing, that will make inconvenience to the public worthwhile. Aside from showing the world that we use our "right to protest".

If it doesn't sound like common sense to you, then let's hear why.

Tell us what good you see the protests doing, that will make inconvenience to the public worthwhile. Aside from showing the world that we use our "right to protest".

It's brought people together, all ages, all colours, all persusions for something that they believe to be right and it isn't just happening in the UK. For once people are getting together and although there are no guarantees that anything will come out of it as a direct result of the campaign, it might be enough to make things happen in the future. Moments like these give people a sense of doing something, that's what it's about and it's worth any inconvenience or disruption.

Rememberance Sunday comes and goes and even one minutes silence is beyond most people so to use it as some kind of tool to weaken public feeling is disgusting. I hope it continues to gather strength.

It's brought people together, all ages, all colours, all persusions for something that they believe to be right and it isn't just happening in the UK. For once people are getting together and although there are no guarantees that anything will come out of it as a direct result of the campaign, it might be enough to make things happen in the future. Moments like these give people a sense of doing something, that's what it's about and it's worth any inconvenience or disruption.

Rememberance Sunday comes and goes and even one minutes silence is beyond most people so to use it as some kind of tool to weaken public feeling is disgusting. I hope it continues to gather strength.

The point is that they can do what they are doing without camping in the grounds of St Pauls. They could just have easily camped in the garden of one of the top bankers they are moaning about.

I see your point, but as I said above there are other ways and places to get together and show your feelings.

It's the fact that St. Pauls has had to close it's doors for the first time in nearly 70 years and they don't think for a second "Shall we move somewhere else?".

Either they simply don't care or they think that they and their cause are above everything else.

The point is that they can do what they are doing without camping in the grounds of St Pauls. They could just have easily camped in the garden of one of the top bankers they are moaning about.

This was an invite though, your alternative would have been trespass

This was an invite though, your alternative would have been trespass

If you invited someone into your house and they thought this is nice I think I will stay here for a while and live for free and refused to leave would you be OK with that?

If you invited someone into your house and they thought this is nice I think I will stay here for a while and live for free and refused to leave would you be OK with that?

I hate when people do that... The difference is the church were aware that it was a protest likely to extend beyond a day or two, traditionally the church reaches out to people and offers refuge, it should be unconditional.

has anyone noticed that the weather is changing ?, the ice is melting at the poles, at a rate never seen before. sea levels will be anything from a fifty to a hundred foot plus higher in a few decades. world tempreture are the highest in recorded history.the world is already short of fresh water, and with global populations rising to over 15 billion the future looks grim.

CODSWALLOP! What pish!

You forgot about the big monster rising from the sea,and reeking havoc amongst us.

Archived