Protesters camped at St Pauls

Should the protester move away from St Pauls, bearing in mind that the chur  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Should the protester move away from St Pauls, bearing in mind that the chur

• Yes
    • No

I hate when people do that... The difference is the church were aware that it was a protest likely to extend beyond a day or two, traditionally the church reaches out to people and offers refuge, it should be unconditional.

Why would the church have known they were going to set up a long term camp? a protest usually lasts a day or two.

So if I fancy a week in London but can’t afford it do you think the church should offer me refuge?

Why would the church have known they were going to set up a long term camp? a protest usually lasts a day or two.

So if I fancy a week in London but can’t afford it do you think the church should offer me refuge?

A protest has no defining length it can be as short or as long as the protester deems necessary to make their point. No, if you want a break in London pay for it, alternatively join the protest i'm sure you'll be looked after :)

A protest has no defining length it can be as short or as long as the protester deems necessary to make their point. No, if you want a break in London pay for it, alternatively join the protest i'm sure you'll be looked after :)

So you only think the church should offer refuge to people that you support. OK

So you only think the church should offer refuge to people that you support. OK

Perhaps you can explain why you need the church to offer you refuge? If you put your case to the Dean, as a man of God I am sure he will give you the time, you may get lucky... Your 'London Break' could be spent with the homeless, or running a soup kitchen - such things would endear you to the church and they may well put you up...

I can guarantee one thing here, and that this whole thing will get ugly. The protest is already being made into propoganda about them wanting to insult our war dead. We'll see all sorts dirty tricks the longer the protest goes on.

I don't read 'chav rags' and 'redtops' - how are the protesters insulting the war dead??? That has got to be a reach, even by the standards of a rag that writes in Entry 3 (the level of a primary school child)...

Perhaps you can explain why you need the church to offer you refuge? If you put your case to the Dean, as a man of God I am sure he will give you the time, you may get lucky... Your 'London Break' could be spent with the homeless, or running a soup kitchen - such things would endear you to the church and they may well put you up...

I don’t think the church should be obliged to offer me refuge nor do I think it should be obliged to protesters refuge as Murphy Jnr thinks.

Archived