Protesters camped at St Pauls

Should the protester move away from St Pauls, bearing in mind that the chur  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Should the protester move away from St Pauls, bearing in mind that the chur

• Yes
    • No

Don't know if this has been posted before (7 Pages that I can't be bothered to read), but I do find it amazing that my mother-in-law told me about all these worldwide protests well over a month ago.

Russian TV has it as their headline story and yet the "free" press in Britain has only just started reporting on it.

It goes to show how biased and corporate run our press is, and yet they are always reporting about "state run" news in other countries.

Don't know if this has been posted before (7 Pages that I can't be bothered to read), but I do find it amazing that my mother-in-law told me about all these worldwide protests well over a month ago.

Russian TV has it as their headline story and yet the "free" press in Britain has only just started reporting on it.

It goes to show how biased and corporate run our press is, and yet they are always reporting about "state run" news in other countries.

Exactly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You said it was fine if they were going to disrupt the service

I've just noticed this. A huge untruth, for I said nothing of the sort. I'll even repeat what I said earlier.

Disrepecting people who do attend a service there is disrespectful. Protesting is a perfectly fine and valid thing to do.

I've just noticed this. A huge untruth, for I said nothing of the sort. I'll even repeat what I said earlier.

Disrepecting people who do attend a service there is disrespectful. Protesting is a perfectly fine and valid thing to do.

Let's not over-analyse the words being used here. You obviously would be on the side of the protesters IF their actions cause St. Pauls Cathedral to close on the day of Remembrance. Even though there is no need for them to be in that location and they are needlessly disrupting other peoples plans.

They probably won't still be there at that time, and I hope there is a successful service at the cathedral that day, but it's hardly a "huge untruth" what I said.

It's reached that point has it.

They can take in who they like it makes no odds to me, I don't support them I just appreciate what they're trying to do. The inconvenience as you call it will hopefully be the start of something that will make governments think before they act. Up to this point they've pretty much done what they want with no meaningful protest. You can twist and turn the debate as you like I have no issue with the protesters at all.

They’re not causing an inconvenience to the government or the banks, its St Pauls that is being inconvenienced.

We should be debating the issues they are fighting for, but the fact they have occupied the church grounds and won’t move as requested by the church is a distraction from their aims.

Archived