Protesters camped at St Pauls

Should the protester move away from St Pauls, bearing in mind that the chur  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Should the protester move away from St Pauls, bearing in mind that the chur

• Yes
    • No

Not sure. But I doubt many of the people clogging up the area of London in question know exactly which improvements they would go for either. Which is part of my problem with them being so rude.

Probably not initially but it's important enough to be a part of something that has the potential of growing which for now is reason enough.

That could be a target for future ptotests but the historical financial centre is the City. It's far more symbolic.

I've just seen on Google Maps actually, my geography knowledge of London is limited, I see the cathedral backs onto the stock exchange. My bad. Sorry.

Well, they'll not miss £16k a day for a little while then.

That’s not the point, the point is that they don't need to be there and won't achieve anything other than causing inconvenience to church and alienating themselves. Why are they there? What are their aims? Why don't I know? All I hear about is a group of protesters that won't move from St Pauls, when I should be hearing about their aims.

That’s not the point, the point is that they don't need to be there and won't achieve anything other than causing inconvenience to church and alienating themselves. Why are they there? What are their aims? Why don't I know? All I hear about is a group of protesters that won't move from St Pauls, when I should be hearing about their aims.

I beg to diifer. It's one of the key reported reasons for the church wanting the protesters to move.

It says a lot about this country that so much is reported by our media using monetary terms. The more I think about it the more shocking it is in this case.

Let's not over-analyse the words being used here. ... it's hardly a "huge untruth" what I said.

It's not over-analysis if you are telling lies about me. I never said what you claimed I had, thus it is not true. Beyond that you can suppose all you like about me.

You obviously would be on the side of the protesters IF their actions cause St. Pauls Cathedral to close on the day of Remembrance.

I wouldn't be on the side of the protesters if their actions cause St Paul's to close.

I will be on the side of the protesters if they continue to protest peacefully and the Bishop chooses to close the Cathedral.

There is a difference in the two.

Why are they outside the cathedral again and not Canary Wharf?

The police have moved them on from the Stock change, so they moved to St. Pauls, but the government have many voices around London and keep on telling them to move on, if only the protesters realise they have the power to collapse this government and replace the scum.

No, it's not for you (or any of us) to judge... Christ associated with debt collectors and prostitutes... Only thing that would be un Christ-like would be if the church bent to appease their associates, rather than encouraged them to bend to the faith... Anyways, in the CofE it's Church Bursars who tell a church what to do, not trustees...

So you think the trustees havent been involved in this decision?

The police have moved them on from the Stock change, so they moved to St. Pauls, but the government have many voices around London and keep on telling them to move on, if only the protesters realise they have the power to collapse this government and replace the scum.

We do realise it.

Today, UKUncut went to HM Treasury to ask for Dave Hartnett to resign.

A year ago, no one apart from Private Eye readers knew of any of the deals Hartnett was doing with big business to avoid paying taxes.

Today these issues are discussed on most programmes on TV & radio and decent debates.

Occupy isnt going to stop. Finsbury Sq was taken on Saturday aswell.

Onwards we roll....... :D

Archived