Protesters camped at St Pauls

Should the protester move away from St Pauls, bearing in mind that the chur  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Should the protester move away from St Pauls, bearing in mind that the chur

• Yes
    • No

More of the "great unwashed" using the term "protesting" to sucker the public into providing them with free board and lodgings.

The City of London should provide jet washes to erase this feckless group of flotsam and jetsam.

Well that's your prejudice showing. After listening to several phone ins on the radio, callers said that they would happily join the protesters to show their support but don't live in London.

It's the standard tactic of reactionaries to demonise those campaigning for change as scroungers, tree huggers or whatever.

I'm more sceptical of those who give succour to the city spivs, and want things to stay the same.

Well that's your prejudice showing. After listening to several phone ins on the radio, callers said that they would happily join the protesters to show their support but don't live in London.

It's the standard tactic of reactionaries to demonise those campaigning for change as scroungers, tree huggers or whatever.

I'm more sceptical of those who give succour to the city spivs, and want things to stay the same.

Well said!

The point is why should 'camping outside a building' be an issue when we are protesting against fascist murdering psychos that want to destroy us?

my goodness alittle paranoid:suspect: i think you need to go sit in a dark room and chiiiiill:hihi:

well if those phone in callers were soooo supportive and had such strong beliefs they would go no matter what!! obviously its too much trouble to hop on a train to support the brother/sisterhood ::hihi::hihi: more armchair warriors and activists...........lightweights:roll:

Archived