Protesters camped at St Pauls

Should the protester move away from St Pauls, bearing in mind that the chur  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Should the protester move away from St Pauls, bearing in mind that the chur

• Yes
    • No

well if those phone in callers were soooo supportive and had such strong beliefs they would go no matter what!! obviously its too much trouble to hop on a train to support the brother/sisterhood ::hihi::hihi: more armchair warriors and activists...........lightweights:roll:

I can't tell if you are joking or not, but its perfectly possible to support the cause without having to join the camp.

Reminds me of the Channel 4 news interview last night where the interview pursued this same pathetic line of attack which is nothing more that 'Well if you like it so much, why don't you go and live there!'.

Seems to me that people are attacked for joining the camp, then attacked if they don't.

the tents are almost empty at night...the eco boys/girls will have trotted back to suburbia....or some swanky wine bar with mummy and daddy picking up the tab....just like that rich kid who was swinging off the cenotaph...

hope its cleared for remembrance Sunday.

or just get the old tanks to roll on by......my old china

I can't tell if you are joking or not, but its perfectly possible to support the cause without having to join the camp.

Reminds me of the Channel 4 news interview last night where the interview pursued this same pathetic line of attack which is nothing more that 'Well if you like it so much, why don't you go and live there!'.

Seems to me that people are attacked for joining the camp, then attacked if they don't.

not joking at all idiots like this are not really funny:mad: armchair protesters most and the ones that are there are either full time protesters or trendies who think its a bit of a wheeze:loopy: like another poster said most of the tents are empty at night and the so called hardliners go back to a comfy bed:hihi::hihi: the sooner the Met get in there and clear the mess with some strongly disinfected jetted water the better:o

well if those phone in callers were soooo supportive and had such strong beliefs they would go no matter what!! obviously its too much trouble to hop on a train to support the brother/sisterhood ::hihi::hihi: more armchair warriors and activists...........lightweights:roll:

Based on this line of thinking football teams cannot be supported unless you're at the game, the National sides of any sport cannot be supported unless you're at the game, Olympic teams cannot be supported.......

What do you base this statement on?

the police helicopter sweeping the area....and getting no heat reaction from the camp....wannabees just playing at it....little rich kids who have moved on from dale farm....

the bankers will be losing no sleep....and so will the other bankers in tents...:hihi::hihi:

not joking at all idiots like this are not really funny:mad: armchair protesters most and the ones that are there are either full time protesters or trendies who think its a bit of a wheeze:loopy: like another poster said most of the tents are empty at night and the so called hardliners go back to a comfy bed:hihi::hihi: the sooner the Met get in there and clear the mess with some strongly disinfected jetted water the better:o

i hope it floods and washes them away to the next protest...and the place gets a good makeover before we head down for remembrance Sunday...

hi bods

anyone fancy going down and protesting about climate change, the tory cuts and poverty?

I'm going down next week to lend my support.

Theres plenty of starbucks for the coffees, swanky cafes and resturants for food and a few good 4 star hotels to stay in overnight.

I think we should join the protest, poverty has no place in our society

the police helicopter sweeping the area....and getting no heat reaction from the camp...

The Daily Mail say 9/10 of the tents are empty. The Sun say 1/10 of the tents are empty. We'll see. You may be right, or it may all be a big trick.

Edit; I think The Sun have got their statistics mixed up. It says 90% are unoccupied and then 1/10 are unoccupied. What are they like? :)

The Daily Mail say 9/10 of the tents are empty. The Sun say 1/10 of the tents are empty. We'll see. You may be right, or it may all be a big trick.

Edit; I think The Sun have got their statistics mixed up. It says 90% are unoccupied and then 1/10 are unoccupied. What are they like? :)

Hahahahahahaha.... im honestly creased up laughing.

The Mail & The Sun - The upholding, shining examples of good journalism in the UK.

Given ive been at the protest, i have friends at the protests, and i struggle with Paul Dacre's lack of upholding any truths, ill stick to the facts.

Archived