Protesters camped at St Pauls

Should the protester move away from St Pauls, bearing in mind that the chur  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Should the protester move away from St Pauls, bearing in mind that the chur

• Yes
    • No

Point out the truth of his post and i'll retract the comment.

The very obvious point I was making is that just because some members of the church support a cause, it doesn't make it morally right.

Child abuse is morally wrong, so is violent protesters disrupting decent people trying to go about their business.

The very obvious point I was making is that just because some members of the church support a cause, it doesn't make it morally right.

Child abuse is morally wrong, so is violent protesters disrupting decent people trying to go about their business.

Violent?

What are you talking about?

The members who are firmly behind the protesters are the Church.

The trustees and City of London whom are bankers, are firmly behind them being removed as they dont want undue attention on their ethics.

Archived