Protesters camped at St Pauls

Should the protester move away from St Pauls, bearing in mind that the chur  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Should the protester move away from St Pauls, bearing in mind that the chur

• Yes
    • No

Infra red cameras revealed that only 1 in 10 of the tents is occupied. The press didn't fly the helicopter that gathered this information, they just reported it!

Wholly incorrect and i believe there are court proceedings to get them to retract it.

They should just make life easier for everyone and change their name to Occupy St Pauls,

But at least I now know how to protest, if I have a problem with business A and they won't let me protest, I should protest at business B and disrupt them in the hope that Business A takes pity on Business B and comes round to my way of thinking.

No. If YOU have a problem with business A YOU have to find a field out of the way of everyone so as not to cause an inconvenience. You're protest will then go unnoticed but you'll be happy :)

No. If YOU have a problem with business A YOU have to find a field out of the way of everyone so as not to cause an inconvenience. You're protest will then go unnoticed but you'll be happy :)

I would think logic dictates that you would lawfully aggravate or inconvenience the business that you have the problem with and leave everyone else out of it.

Archived