Protesters camped at St Pauls

Should the protester move away from St Pauls, bearing in mind that the chur  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Should the protester move away from St Pauls, bearing in mind that the chur

• Yes
    • No

You will say anything to further your cause. I personally, would rather deal with solid evidence rather than words of a stranger. Police film of heat sources versus words of stranger. Mmmmm - I know who the court would believe.

Is the police film reliable evidence? This article suggests that it isn't...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/oct/26/occupy-london-tents-rubbish-science

Er, why aren't they at school/University/work?

We've done this already Jeffrey.

Some people are working and doing this during their holidays. Some people are redundant and or have lost jobs and are going down for 2/3 days at a time. Lots of different people, doing different hours or days, dependent on there work/home committments. Read the website, its happy to tell you.

You mean the one about the protestors not moving? Why should they move?

Yes. As he/she seems pretty clued up and in touch with the protesters, I would have thought an official communication, stating the reasons why they refuse to move, would have been given.

As for your question. They are on private property and have been asked to vacate it. Common sense, really.

Archived