Protesters camped at St Pauls

Should the protester move away from St Pauls, bearing in mind that the chur  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Should the protester move away from St Pauls, bearing in mind that the chur

• Yes
    • No

Is the police film reliable evidence? This article suggests that it isn't...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/oct/26/occupy-london-tents-rubbish-science

Clearly one of them isn't going home at night because he's homeless.

One good thing about being in the EU, if I ever find myself homeless I can go and be homeless in a warm country.

:D

Which questions have i not answered Agent Orange?

Some of them i have answered repeatedly several times on this topic.

I made it clear at least twice. Point me in the direction or at least quote the reason(s) why your friends/protesters ignore the church's requests for them to move on.

I made it clear at least twice. Point me in the direction or at least quote the reason(s) why your friends/protesters ignore the church's requests for them to move on.

It seems that most of them do move on at night, then move back again the next morning :roll:

Vacant tents are litter, and could/should be cleared away.

The Church did give their blessings, and they lasted 5 days. Since then the Trustees and the City of London have been putting pressure on for evictions.

Just because yet again, the bankers believe their money and powers should win, does not mean the protesters will walk away and say, Ok our job is done.

The Church did give their blessings, and they lasted 5 days. Since then the Trustees and the City of London have been putting pressure on for evictions.

Just because yet again, the bankers believe their money and powers should win, does not mean the protesters will walk away and say, Ok our job is done.

How do you know?

Archived