Protesters camped at St Pauls

Should the protester move away from St Pauls, bearing in mind that the chur  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Should the protester move away from St Pauls, bearing in mind that the chur

• Yes
    • No

A private nuisance is an interference with a person's enjoyment and use of his land. The law recognizes that landowners, or those in rightful possession of land, have the right to the unimpaired condition of the property and to reasonable comfort and convenience in its occupation.

The neighbour mowing his lawn stops me enjoying my property. Can I sue him because of my human rights? No, I can't.

The protesters are trespassing, that is the law they are breaking.

The neighbour mowing his lawn stops me enjoying my property. Can I sue him because of my human rights? No, I can't.

The protesters are trespassing, that is the law they are breaking.

I already agreed with you no need to rub it in.:)

When these anarchists turn violent towards authority( IE, the police) , the police have to fight fire with fire to restore order and deal with the violent anarchists.

You see , every time these poeple turn up to support some worthless cause , they will say they are there in peace and are non violent ,but in the end they ALWAYS turn violent towards the police when they are evicted.

They are so predictable.

So to summarise ,yes if these people commit violent acts towards the police , they deserve everything they get.

Without wanting to interfere with your fantasies of confrontation and violence it does have to be pointed out that the camp is entirely peaceful.

Without wanting to interfere with your fantasies of confrontation and violence it does have to be pointed out that the camp is entirely peaceful.

But they will turn violent once the police turn up to evict them ,as they always do . we have just had yet another example of this violent disorder with the protesters attacking the police at Dale Farm when they truned up to evict them. Its what these anarchists do .

But they will turn violent once the police turn up to evict them ,as they always do . we have just had yet another example of this violent disorder with the protesters attacking the police at Dale Farm when they truned up to evict them. Its what these anarchists do .

Unfortunately the police can be highly confrontational. And sometimes will have infiltrated protest movements too. It's been all over the news in recent months.

Unfortunately the police can be highly confrontational. And sometimes will have infiltrated protest movements too. It's been all over the news in recent months.

Yes ,sometimes the police will no doubt have had undercover officers inside protests to gain intel to secure convictions against these anarchists.

secondly ,when faced with a violent mob of anarchists hurling bricks and bottles at the police ,how do you expect the police to react . these protesting idiots get everything they deserve when they feel the sharp end of a riot coppers baton.

Yes ,sometimes the police will no doubt have had undercover officers inside protests to gain intel to secure convictions against these anarchists.

secondly ,when faced with a violent mob of anarchists hurling bricks and bottles at the police ,how do you expect the police to react . these protesting idiots get everything they deserve when they feel the sharp end of a riot coppers baton.

Your fantasies are getting in the way of reality again. The protestors are non-violent. You want them to be a bunch of crusty, traveller anarchists hell bent on violence. They're not.

The protestors are non-violent. You want them to be a bunch of crusty, traveller anarchists hell bent on violence. They're not.

Neither were swampy and his unwashed mates at Dale Farm until eviction day ,then they showed their true colours and resorted to violence aimed at the police. Its what these people do .

Archived