Protesters camped at St Pauls

Should the protester move away from St Pauls, bearing in mind that the chur  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Should the protester move away from St Pauls, bearing in mind that the chur

• Yes
    • No

Do you have proof of that ?

I ask again , do you expect police to just stand there whilst violent anarchists are hurling bricks at them . ? ( IE, the recent violence aimed at police at DALE FARM)

I expect the police and bailiffs to be provocative and confrontational. I will be disappointed if the protestors react to them.

I expect the police and bailiffs to be provocative and confrontational. I will be disappointed if the protestors react to them.

I would expect the police to ask the protesters to move on; I imagine the protesters will refuse. At this point I’m not sure how you would expect the police to do their job without a confrontation.

I would expect the police to ask the protesters to move on; I imagine the protesters will refuse. At this point I’m not sure how you would expect the police to do their job without a confrontation.

As much as you might fantasise about a confrontation there will only be one if the police create one. There is no need for them to create one.

As much as you might fantasise about a confrontation there will only be one if the police create one. There is no need for them to create one.

As in the Dale Farm case . the removal orders were issued by the courts ,the protesters and travellers HAD to leave . The protesters REFUSED to leave peacefully and defied a legal court order . Now because of their defience of the law and court order ,the anarchists left the police with no choice but to remove them forcefully.

The police didnt create a confrontation ,the protesters forced a confrontation by refusing to comply with a court order ordering them to go ,leaving the police with NO choice but to take the action the did.

Anarchists always defy court orders ,meaning they will always have to be removed forcefully by the police acting on a court order.

What kind of answer is that, I don't fantasise about anything, you expect the police and bailiffs to be provocative and confrontational, I just want to know how you expect them to do their job and move the protesters if they refuse to move. Simple question even you should be able to answer it.

What kind of answer is that, I don't fantasise about anything, you expect the police and bailiffs to be provocative and confrontational, I just want to know how you expect them to do their job and move the protesters if they refuse to move. Simple question even you should be able to answer it.

How do you know the protestors will refuse if they are issued with a legal order? You're assuming they will but how do you know for sure?

As in the Dale Farm case . the removal orders were issued by the courts ,the protesters and travellers HAD to leave . The protesters REFUSED to leave peacefully and defied a legal court order . Now because of their defience of the law and court order ,the anarchists left the police with no choice but to remove them forcefully.

The police didnt create a confrontation ,the protesters forced a confrontation by refusing to comply with a court order ordering them to go ,leaving the police with NO choice but to take the action the did.

Anarchists always defy court orders ,meaning they will always have to be removed forcefully by the police acting on a court order.

You're fantasising again. The protestors are not violent anarchists. Most of the protesters at Dale Farm were people losing their homes. Anyway, this isn't Dale Farm and no legal orders have been issued yet.

How do you know the protestors will refuse if they are issued with a legal order? You're assuming they will but how do you know for sure?

We dont know for sure ,but anarchists have a proven track record of refusing to leave peacefully ,even when a court order is issued. the evicton is the chance for them to provoke police into a confrontation ,so they can scream "police brutality" . its how anarchists work .

you expect the police and bailiffs to be provocative and confrontational, I just want to know how you expect them to do their job and move the protesters if they refuse to move.

I said if, can't you read now or can't you answer.

Archived