Protesters camped at St Pauls

Should the protester move away from St Pauls, bearing in mind that the chur  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Should the protester move away from St Pauls, bearing in mind that the chur

• Yes
    • No

It's only an if. We don't know what will happen for sure. I'm hoping for the best on all sides. I hope the police don't resort to using force. I hope the protest can continue in another form if needed. A lot of water to go under the bridge though.

I hope the protesters move and the police won't need to use force, it would have been better if they moved without the need for it to go to court.

I haven't said it will be. All I asked is what if.

If the police have to enforce a legal order they might sometimes need to use force. I hope it doesn't come to that. It would be disasterous. I would not be enjoying the idea or looking forward to it.

The bit I’m not sure about.

It appears the police were entitled to move the protesters from the Stock Exchange, the police would have moved the protesters from St Pauls if the Dean hadn’t stopped them.

So why do the police now need a court order to move them on.

The bit I’m not sure about.

It appears the police were entitled to move the protesters from the Stock Exchange, the police would have moved the protesters from St Pauls if the Dean hadn’t stopped them.

So why do the police now need a court order to move them on.

Didn't they already have an injunction in place for the stock exchange. Think the police simply enforced it.

Didn't they already have an injunction in place for the stock exchange. Think the police simply enforced it.

No injunction needed. It's private property and the owners said the protesters were not welcome.

Archived