Protesters camped at St Pauls

Should the protester move away from St Pauls, bearing in mind that the chur  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Should the protester move away from St Pauls, bearing in mind that the chur

• Yes
    • No

Don't you want a fairer society?

no because FAIR!! doesnt work, there will always be someone who wants more and works harder to get it, a fair system will never work, there will always be winners and losers, why cant you see that??? thats how the world works and always will!

no because FAIR!! doesnt work, there will always be someone who wants more and works harder to get it, a fair system will never work, there will always be winners and losers, why cant you see that??? thats how the world works and always will!

:thumbsup:

People will always have different ways of living their lives. Some will be savers and some will be spenders. Some will want to work and some won't.

If we look after those who can't earn their own living, and shun the workshy, that's about as fair as it can get.

Aside from a few idealists I think you'll find that most of the protestors and indeed any sane, reasonably well adjusted person would want is a fairer

society.

Don't you want things to be fairer? The very rich to pay a little more and share a little more and the working man to have a bigger share in the fruits of his labour?

I certainly do.

Aside from a few idealists I think you'll find that most of the protestors and indeed any sane, reasonably well adjusted person would want is a fairer

society.

Don't you want things to be fairer? The very rich to pay a little more and share a little more and the working man to have a bigger share in the fruits of his labour?

I certainly do.

Can you define fair for us please?

society.

I certainly do.

:thumbsup: By God Halibut, I never thought I would hear it.

An absolute common sense statement from you.

It cheers my heart.

Thank god some of the cynicism has been cleared from your eyes.

Can you define fair for us please?

I'm not sure that I could define it, because it's such a broad topic isn't it?

I suppose the kind of thing that I think people are hacked off about is when they see the kind of massive profits made by utilities companies at a time when folk are struggling to pay their ever increasing bills, and when bankers are playing fast and loose with their money, cocking things up and making obscene amounts of money while the common man and woman are struggling with inflation, low and falling pay and the prospect of further cuts and job losses.

People see that kind of thing and think it's not right.

Don't you want a fairer society?

Society will never be fair . never has been and never will be ,and anyone who thinks you can have a fiar scoiety is living on planet Zanussi or is on drugs.

Its dog eat dog ,and you have to look after NO 1 .................. thats the way it is.

society.

I certainly do.

indeed i am sure there are many good meaning protesters with ideal values, slightly warped views i grant you of a fair society, but what seems to be missed is that to have a society that works there has to be some greedy so & so s and there has to be some poor losers, why should the very rich pay more if they put more effort in??? i am sure you will say because they put no effort? but ok then they are clever then? the working man will always have his place unfortunatly for most that is at the bottom of the monetery food chain, a very few break free and make the break to join the rich.....that is the way of the world it will never ever change....i am basically a working man who runs 2 small companies, i try to do the best i can employ people fairly and make a good living , sometimes its hard like now and sometimes back in the 80s it was sooooo easy, am i moaning .....no i just get on with it....and maybe in a few years it will be good but only because i grafted not because i wanted a system to make it for me!!!!!

Society will never be fair . never has been and never will be ,and anyone who thinks you can have a fiar scoiety is living on planet Zanussi or is on drugs.

Its dog eat dog ,and you have to look after NO 1 .................. thats the way it is.

Meerkats seem to have it all worked out

You have been watching too many american movies my friend.

If that is your view of the world then you have a long way to go.

You will never suceed without colleagues and friends.

I dont mean you have to have them hanging on your shoulder, but you need support.

If you cant work in a team, or as the leader of a team , then you are done.

Always as you climb, make sure you have good support below.

Because if you dont, when the fall comes, as it will, you will only see the smiling faces as you crash by them.

Archived