Protesters camped at St Pauls

Should the protester move away from St Pauls, bearing in mind that the chur  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Should the protester move away from St Pauls, bearing in mind that the chur

• Yes
    • No

It seems it wasn't the fault of the banks at all. They were just like kids let loose in a sweet shop :hihi::hihi:

Would you buy a used car from this man

Read this article this morning and a bit miffed that the Guardian are not giving an option to comment on it.

LSE head blames politicians, politicians blame global crisis, globalisation blames financial industry. Its all a vicious circle of blame.

oh pleeeease get a grip, yes many emplyees do put in the effort and the time thats called a job,its recognised by keeping the job, if you hadnt noticed there are many hundreds of potential applicants for each job! and that "small amount divvied out" as you call it is the wage for the job no more no less......er if you dont like it why not try setting up your own company?????? you may not find it quite as easy as you think us business have it:o

I'm not suggesting that running a business is easy my point is that the recognition of the job done is not necessarily refelected in the wage it's just recognised as the going rate.

I'm not suggesting that running a business is easy my point is that the recognition of the job done is not necessarily refelected in the wage it's just recognised as the going rate.

ok so we agree on some things, but are you doing the job to be recognised or to get paid?? many people work for far less than would be ideal but hey thats business, saying that though if a member of my staff does exceptional work far and beyond what is required then they get rewarded as do most companies with good employees, the ones that do the bare minimum but still expect the rewards can kiss myA***

ok so we agree on some things, but are you doing the job to be recognised or to get paid?? many people work for far less than would be ideal but hey thats business, saying that though if a member of my staff does exceptional work far and beyond what is required then they get rewarded as do most companies with good employees, the ones that do the bare minimum but still expect the rewards can kiss myA***

Not to put to finer point on it, i'm working in the hope that i can live not simply exist.

It's frustrating I supppose that it's accepted or believed that NMW for example is enough, it isn't.

There are some poor wages out there as you have said but 'hey that's business' is no use to the many that are in that bracket. I'm not slagging your comment but its felt generally for some reason that affording someone to scrape by from one month to the next is acceptable.

The reason the protests are needed is because the issues being raised would never be reported widely in the media otherwise.

Like what the bank crash, the word debt crisis, housing prices, world famines, corporate profit making etc. etc.

I was aware of all those before this protest, they are on the news and in the papers constantly.

What unknown issue are/should we now be aware of ?

Like what the bank crash, the word debt crisis, housing prices, world famines, corporate profit making etc. etc.

I was aware of all those before this protest, they are on the news and in the papers constantly.

What unknown issue are/should we now be aware of ?

Of course people have heard about all these things. Not many people are connecting up the dots unfortunately. Everything you mention is connected and the trails all lead back to the same places, all to the top levels of a badly broken model.

Of course people have heard about all these things. Not many people are connecting up the dots unfortunately. Everything you mention is connected and the trails all lead back to the same places, all to the top levels of a badly broken model.

And the protests have somehow made that clear to the world ?

I'm none the wiser I have to say, I know no more now than 2 months ago.

Archived