Protesters camped at St Pauls

Should the protester move away from St Pauls, bearing in mind that the chur  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Should the protester move away from St Pauls, bearing in mind that the chur

• Yes
    • No

And the protests have somehow made that clear to the world ?

I'm none the wiser I have to say, I know no more now than 2 months ago.

I have to agree, if anything all they have achieved is to alienate the people they want to convince. They think they know something that I don’t know, apparently they need everyone to know what they know, so things can change, but now I am less inclined to listen to what they have to say.

And the protests have somehow made that clear to the world ?

I'm none the wiser I have to say, I know no more now than 2 months ago.

I agree the message isn't as clear as it could be. The media are trying to get in the way of it using whatever excuse they can. It's costing money, protestors hate the war dead etc...

i think ts about keeping it in the public eye, the original objective was to occupy and disrupt the banking sector, but of course the police where not having any of that from the start. pity though it might have made the government give them more of a priority.

I see that St Pauls charge £14.50 per visitor.

Well, you wouldn't want a budget religious experience would you?

:o:o:o What the heck? £14.50?

Mammon indeed.

That said I was recently visiting another city where the cathedral charges visitors and I wanted to go in to say some prayers for a relative. I told them that and they let me in without charging. As far as I know they all have a similar policy.

I basically know what the problems are, I'm wanting someone to suggest a solution, either the protesters need to come-up with a solution or pack it in, camping in St Pauls isn't actually solving the problem or helping anyone think of a solution.

IMO.

:o:o:o What the heck? £14.50?

Mammon indeed.

That said I was recently visiting another city where the cathedral charges visitors and I wanted to go in to say some prayers for a relative. I told them that and they let me in without charging. As far as I know they all have a similar policy.

I am sure we didn’t pay when we went in, I assume they are talking about some kind of guided tour.

Archived