Protesters camped at St Pauls

Should the protester move away from St Pauls, bearing in mind that the chur  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Should the protester move away from St Pauls, bearing in mind that the chur

• Yes
    • No

I basically know what the problems are, I'm wanting someone to suggest a solution, either the protesters need to come-up with a solution or pack it in, camping in St Pauls isn't actually solving the problem or helping anyone think of a solution.

IMO.

Take a look at the website

I basically know what the problems are, I'm wanting someone to suggest a solution, either the protesters need to come-up with a solution or pack it in, camping in St Pauls isn't actually solving the problem or helping anyone think of a solution.

IMO.

The solution is we close all the banks, hang all the bankers and share all the money they don’t have, when we finish spending all the money they don’t have we will think of someone else to blame and hang them.

IMO.

Anything happening likewise in Toronto Bulgarian?

The solution is we close all the banks, hang all the bankers and share all the money they don’t have, when we finish spending all the money they don’t have we will think of someone else to blame and hang them.

You're being flippant.

There are many complex solutions to many of the world's complex problems, and people will agree and disagree accordingly. There is no shame in finding society to be at fault and protesting about it. Asking a small group of people to supply all the answers is silly.

Epiphany wrote a very clever response on the other thread; Cliquez.

It isn't being actioned because it is not what corporations or their political lap dogs want to do.

I thought the idea was that we would action it, if the whole thing hinges on politicians and corporations changing their ways it will never happen.

Archived