Protesters camped at St Pauls

Should the protester move away from St Pauls, bearing in mind that the chur  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Should the protester move away from St Pauls, bearing in mind that the chur

• Yes
    • No

That’s stuff we know what we want to know is what is there alternative and how do they propose to achieve it.

exactly I know most of that, what shoudl I be doing, right now, today, to help change things ?

p.s. I don't think camping out in the middle of London will actually change anything.

If you know this, does it not anger you that our politicians continue to look after their banking friends, but treat us with contempt?

As ive said before we should all we debating the alternatives together, not expecting 1 person or party to have all the answers.

Our present system is to keep bailing the financial industry, the ponzi system will fail eventually, but at what pain to the people?

The thing is we live in a democracy of sorts and I, like everyone else have to tolerate the party the people elect. The alternative is anarchy, now if the people camped at St Pauls want to start a political party and set out their aims, they may get my support.

if the people camped at St Pauls want to start a political party and set out their aims, they may get my support.

that would probably be a good way of doing it, if they get elected they can actually make changes. Of course that will involve more effort than sitting round a camp fire in a poncho eating mung-bean fritters.

You think protesting should only be done by people who want careers in politics?

They could support a party that supports their aims, if enough people agree with them then the party they support will be able to change the system.

They could support a party that supports their aims, if enough people agree with them then the party they support will be able to change the system.

I've yet to find a single political party that represents my views, and I have no desire to be a politician. I am interested in politics though. Do I have to keep quiet on things that pass in society?

That’s stuff we know what we want to know is what is there alternative and how do they propose to achieve it.

Exactly. Just sitting around mumbling "it's not fair" but failing to come up with any alternative just shows what a bunch of spoilt brats the protesters are.

And the fact they think £37,000 grand a year is a "modest income" shows just how middle-class they are!

Exactly. Just sitting around mumbling "it's not fair" but failing to come up with any alternative just shows what a bunch of spoilt brats the protesters are.

And the fact they think £37,000 grand a year is a "modest income" shows just how middle-class they are!

Why?

On a recent thread there were many left wing and union types defending the right of tube drivers - very working class people - to earn over £50k a year.

Archived