Protesters camped at St Pauls

Should the protester move away from St Pauls, bearing in mind that the chur  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Should the protester move away from St Pauls, bearing in mind that the chur

• Yes
    • No

So your criticism of the protest needs a plan/method to improve it? Otherwise your criticism looks hollow too.

Yep as I said,no-one listens to me.. :)..suggestions for the protesters have been made..eg form a party and stand for election..with a proper manifeato etc..stand as independents if you don't like the idea of a party..stand as councillors..or then again you can just sit in a tent all day and do nothing..

Maybe they are now standing behind the protesters!

The church have now suspended their legal action towards the protesters. I wonder if this is to do with the fact that the protesters are on church property and were after all invited or given permission to be on that property.

Stop press: 4.00PM News. There is a rumour that the City of London has just dropped its legal action as well.

Perhaps that's the best strategy. The best thing to do with attention-seeking idiots is to ignore them.

If only the media would do the same the protest would be over by the weekend!

Perhaps that's the best strategy. The best thing to do with attention-seeking idiots is to ignore them.

If only the media would do the same the protest would be over by the weekend!

The parliament square protest is virtually ignored by the media but it has been there for years.

By the way why are the protesters idiots?

Archived