Protesters camped at St Pauls

Should the protester move away from St Pauls, bearing in mind that the chur  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Should the protester move away from St Pauls, bearing in mind that the chur

• Yes
    • No

Criticising something without a plan of fixing it is not a weakness?

no, but it's not very constructive either.

It's like sitting in the cold complaining it's cold but not thinking "how could I get warm ?"

It as surprised me that the church are now backing the anarchist protest but I wish them well now they are living at St Pauls under invitation.

Not sure how you can be anti sate and anti capitalism whilst using both to gain an free education.

It as surprised me that the church are now backing the anarchist protest but I wish them well now they are living at St Pauls under invitation.

Not sure how you can be anti sate and anti capitalism whilst using both to gain an free education.

So if you've received a free eduction you have no right to complain about the failings of the capitalist system???

:loopy:

So if you've received a free eduction you have no right to complain about the failings of the capitalist system???

:loopy:

He wasn't complaining about the system, he was anti system, anti sate, anti capitalism, but was happy to use all three. He claimed to be an anarchist.

Anarchist.

a person who advocates or believes in anarchy or anarchism.

a person who seeks to overturn by violence all constituted forms and institutions of society and government, with no purpose of establishing any other system of order in the place of that destroyed.

a person who promotes disorder or excites revolt against any established rule, law, or custom.

Not a very good alternative to the one we have.

It's like sitting in the cold complaining it's cold but not thinking "how could I get warm ?"

Or another analogy could be;

It is like sitting in a cold house and not knowing how to fix a gas boiler, and when you complain that the boiler is broken and you're cold, people say "until you come up with a way to fix the boiler then you don't have a point". Then one could say "there are masses of people who have knowledge on boilers. I'm sure we could all find a solution if we follow different plans".

What a shallow criticism. Truly awful. How does going to school stop any opinion being valid after they've left? Bonkers.

Archived