Protesters camped at St Pauls

Should the protester move away from St Pauls, bearing in mind that the chur  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Should the protester move away from St Pauls, bearing in mind that the chur

• Yes
    • No

has anyone noticed that the weather is changing ?, the ice is melting at the poles, at a rate never seen before. sea levels will be anything from a fifty to a hundred foot plus higher in a few decades. world tempreture are the highest in recorded history.the world is already short of fresh water, and with global populations rising to over 15 billion the future looks grim.

I wouldnt worry all of us around now will be dead by the time the place floods,so its not our problem.

I think they (the protesters) should do the decent thing now and move on, it's costing St Paul's £16k per day in lost revenue. The Vicar/Dean or whatever he was, the chap that initially said they were welcome and asked the police to move away was probably a little misguided.

I think they (the protesters) should do the decent thing now and move on, it's costing St Paul's £16k per day in lost revenue. The Vicar/Dean or whatever he was, the chap that initially said they were welcome and asked the police to move away was probably a little misguided.

It's a tricky one isn't it. If he invites the police in they may end up cracking some skulls. It won't look good for the church if that happens. So do they lose a bit of money now but gain the kudos of a lot of people by tacitly supporting the aims of the protesters? Or do they support the police in busting up the protest which may get the cathedral open again but risk alienating millions of people from the CofE. The fact that the St Pauls boss is moaning about money isn't going to win him many friends either.

It's time for the Archbishop to intervene. It's like when a branch has a problem they get the regional (and in this case national) boss in.

well according to you talking B.......s but as it happens "stan" employing people in various lines for the last 20 years and proud of it, but now not easy in these hard times but managable and it will get better.

unfortunalty people like banjo just want the easy option someone else to do the hard work:loopy:

as for the protesters at st pauls get a real life and protest somewhere insignificant and let the real workers and people in the church get on with their life! ok thats enough from me tonight i got another 7 day week to start tomorrow.

It is hard for businesses at this time and a lot of them are needing to make cut backs to stay afloat, some of these cut backs include redundancies and businesses all around the globe have no alternative but to lose loyal members of staff and reduce them to parasites to sponge off the government, still as you say it will get better, possibly. I'm sure the Greeks will feed off your optimism.

Yes they should move on!! They were shown courtesy in the early days, and now they are inconveniencing the cathedral that gave it, they should show some thanks!!

I heard, although don't know how true this is, that they had said the protesters would be happy if they kept it closed for Remembrance Sunday. If that's true they really need to look at themselves in the mirror.

I heard, although don't know how true this is, that they had said the protesters would be happy if they kept it closed for Remembrance Sunday. If that's true they really need to look at themselves in the mirror.

The protesters haven't chosen to close the Cathedral. What the Bishop chooses to do on Remembrance Sunday cannot be blamed on anyone else.

Yes they should move on!! They were shown courtesy in the early days, and now they are inconveniencing the cathedral that gave it, they should show some thanks!!

No suggestion that may be propoganda to create ill feeling towards them though ;)

The protesters haven't chosen to close the Cathedral. What the Bishop chooses to do on Remembrance Sunday cannot be blamed on anyone else.

Of course it can. If he feels the protesters outside are causing a problem that he cannot overcome for the day then the right thing to do is for them to bog off home for the weekend!!

What have we got here? One group cluttering up the street to annoy people(and that is why they are there), and one group remembering the war dead of the United Kingdom.

No brainer, surely?

What have we got here? One group cluttering up the street to annoy people(and that is why they are there), and one group remembering the war dead of the United Kingdom.

Untrue premise, they are there to protest. Followed by a false dichotomy, because it possible to protest and remember the sacrifices made in war, sacrifices made so that common people can protest.

Archived