"Senior Moments" - what's yours?

Had a senior moment last night - had made arrangements to go out for a meal with some old school friends. Didn't take the car, as wanted to have a few drinks, so my daughter took me and dropped me off in the car park.

I entered the pub, and my friends weren't there! I got the wrong pub! - By the time I had realised, my daughter had drove off, so I then had to get a taxi to the other pub, 2 miles away! - I am such a plonker!:hihi:

I was once in skegvegas at a juice bar where a woman was selling juice in jugs for a set price, i very innocently asked her if i could look at her jugs and what size they were.

It was only a few moment s later when a shocked silence had descended on the place that i realised what i had actually said.

I have had loads of senior moments since then so tend not to venture out without a carer anymore :(

I was once in skegvegas at a juice bar where a woman was selling juice in jugs for a set price, i very innocently asked her if i could look at her jugs and what size they were.

It was only a few moment s later when a shocked silence had descended on the place that i realised what i had actually said.

I have had loads of senior moments since then so tend not to venture out without a carer anymore :(

Not quite a senior moment but a similar drop of the old gooley...

I was dealing with a dispute between two neighbours. One of the parties, a woman, phoned and said the neighbour had been gardening and had chopped here side of the hedge down, along with his own. I said, I'll speak to him to establish some ground rules. One which is he won't touch your bush without your permission first...Oh how we laughed...:hihi:

I have loads,the most recent was on Wednesday when I turned up at the Vets with my cat for his second vaccination,only to find out that I should have taken him on Tuesday.

Lots of times will go in the kitchen/bedroom,do lots of jobs but forget what I went in there for in the first place.

Losing my garden tools,I wander round my garden,put them down,then can't find them. I'm thinking of painting them all with florescent paint.

I could go on forever but I have forgotten what the subject was!!!

You go upstairs but by the time you get there, youve forgotten what you went for. You remember when you get to the bottom of the stairs. You go upstairs.........:hihi::hihi::hihi: However you've only got to start worrying when you get halfway up and don't know if you are going up or down:roll::roll::love:

Archived