Dance partner wanted - latin/ballroom/salsa

Hey,

I've recently moved to Sheffield and am looking for a dance partner who'd like to dance ballroom and latin and maybe some salsa too. I've danced for 3 years on the university circuit and am intermediate level ballroom and somewhere between novice/intermediate level latin. I'm male, slim, 5,11, and 23 years old.

I'm looking for a partner who'd like to improve quickly and take fairly regular private lessons and practice a couple of times a week, as well as have a good time! I don't mind about age differences/ability, as long as you're up for practicing regularly and have danced a bit.

Anyone interested...?

• 3 weeks later...

hello,

I m 25years old female looking for dance partner for latin dance, which is my passion since i was at school. I was doing some classes for few years some time ago, but since i have moved to sheffield i would like to start it again. I would say my level is medium/intermediate. Looking for somebody who wants to continue to improve latin dancing skills too. Message to pm if interested.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I was just wondering whether you're still looking for a dance partner. I'm looking for a dance partner too. I've danced in university competitions for 3 years, dancing in beginners in the first year and dancing at Novice level Ballroom and Latin in the second and third year. I have done other forms of dance before university, starting at a young age, but not Ballroom and Latin until I started at university. I'd really like to start Ballroom and Latin dancing again. I'm 23, female and about 5ft 7 without heels. Let me know.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello

I am 25 years old looking for a competitive dance partner. danced previously in Zimbabwe 5 years ago and wanting to get back into it again. I am up to gold in Latin and silver in ballroom. I love my dancing and am very passionate. currently obtaining the bronze and silver medals as we only danced in competitions with no medal work.

Michelle

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

I am looking for a Salsa partner as well. I am male and 32 years old. I dance Salsa on2 (New York Style). If any of you is/are interested then please drop me a message. I can't PM yet due to just joining the site.

Cheers

Joy

Archived