Percy Pud 10km 04/12/11

nhussa22

Hi,

I'm looking for a number for the percy pud 10km, I know it's early and you won't have received numbers yet but if anyone is not running now or know's someone, please let me know, need a local 10k race around that time and this is perfect.

Thanks in advance.

Read it! It says 17th of October is closing date; earlier if limit is reached!

However, imho, the popularity of this race is waning (particularly after last year`s debacle) but the SCS`s website says it`s now full.

What happened last year? Was it postponed because of the snow or something?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi nhussa22

Thanks for the PM, I am unable to PM you back as I don't have 5 posts yet.

I don't have the number yet, as they aren't posted till after 22/11 but I am on the list of runners on the website. To transfer the number I have to send a letter to the organizer asking for my number to be switched over to you.

I have drafted the letter which the organizer needs before the 22/11 and just need your name, address and age so I can include them in the letter. Once the organizer has this information they will send everything directly to you. Can you PM me your details and I will get the letter sent off today.

Archived