Can we call it a peoples revolution after outside military intervention?

Ghaddaffi was a wierd one, and I would rather have seen him brought to book.

Too many secrets died with him, and it solves nothing.

I cannot see Tripoli and Benghazi becoming the next Teneriffe and Benidorm.

My Bold= It doesn't need to with only 6 million people its got something Teneriffe/Benidorm haven't got and that is oil.

Quote:

Maybe you should read the above then hopefuly you'll stop quibling or is it that you've ulterior motives and see Gaddafi as your hero and you're upset that he's met his end?

Mmmmm i was just pointing some things out that were interesting and obviously some people didn`t know about and yet you seemingly love to get personal.Obviously you have no clue over geopolitics so its hard to have any discussion.

Gaddafi was a dictator who deserves no sympathy buts whats the difference between the old regime and the new regime who executed all the gaddafi loyalists whilst asking them to surrender.All that`s going to happen soon is civil war with 40+ militia groups all vying for power.

They didn't black it out very well.

Japan faces world's worst nuclear accident since Chernobyl as experts warn fallout may reach U.S.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1366341/Japan-tsumani-earthquake-America-nuclear-accident-radiation-alert.html#ixzz1boBAnOim

Fukushima: As bad as Chernobyl?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-13048916

Why the Fukushima disaster is worse than Chernobyl

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/why-the-fukushima-disaster-is-worse-than-chernobyl-2345542.html

You will notice in the line you quote it says "near total blackout".Last time i looked that meant some news got through.The last time i looked it said X factor is bombing in ratings not OMG look whats happening to this critical nuclear reactor.I think you will agree there has been a near total blackout of what is happening without having to search the internet for it.Its not on the mainstream media like it should be.Do you seriously disagree and it has been reported well?.

You will notice in the line you quote it says "near total blackout".Last time i looked that meant some news got through.The last time i looked it said X factor is bombing in ratings not OMG look whats happening to this critical nuclear reactor.I think you will agree there has been a near total blackout of what is happening without having to search the internet for it.Its not on the mainstream media like it should be.Do you seriously disagree and it has been reported well?.

It’s been reported adequately we don’t need to hear about it every day. There has been no media blackout, it’s been on the news, TV and papers and internet.

I didn't have to search the internet I already knew about it, I just used the links to prove a point.

And if they saved just one innocent life it was well worth it, everyday that the fight went on more innocents would have been killed.

I suppose the Appologist, lefty, whinger, dogooder, we'll bleat to the last drop of your blood brigade won't accept it though.

Lol

That's funny . Are you trying too be a comedian ?

You really think launching a invasion ( airspace ) 8 months of bombing is saving lives ?

I think deep inside you know that it BS hence the use of the word "IF " we saved one life ,

Unfortuntly we have 30,000 dead

4,000 missing

A country on its knees !

I don't expect you to know that if all you know about this conflict has been via sky or the BBC !!!!!!!

Rubbish, NATO incidents were reported, and are you suggesting the 30k dead were down to NATO?

Reported by who ?

Corporate sky ?

Or government financed BBC ?

Why does the BBC not give the total estimated dead in Libya ? ( due to keeping the British public DUMBED down to the facts )

When talking about Syria the BBC always give a total estimated killed ( if you can see this bias then I'm sorry lost you are )

Really? being better off does not always equate to money, it also means that they can experience freedom of speech for the first time in 42 years.

This forum could'nt exist under Gaddaffi, (Although the way my bans are handed out I suppose you could question it):P

I'm sorry youre dead wrong again!

Libya compared to every other arab country was the most free espicaly for women !

But please please tell me why you were banned ,pm please

I`m not a conspiracy theorist by any stretch but i don`t believe this was done for the good of the people.If that was true they would have done something about north korea long ago.I think the fact that they are allies with the biggest standing army in the world puts them off a bit.

I don`t rely on the mainstream media to tell me whats true and not true.I do my own research.

For example the biggest nuclear accident ever is still going on in Japan(worse than Chernobyl) yet it has had a near total blackout by the western press.Even as far as a leaked memo by government telling people to suppress it because of the fears of protests and blockades at British nuclear facilities.

Since when has that been freedom of speech.

Excellent point .

Thank you , don't let name calling put you off doing your own reserch ,

Were can I see this leaked Memo ? Pm please

Archived