Can we call it a peoples revolution after outside military intervention?

The government moved when there was a genuine popular revolt, it was about to be violenty crushed and we secured UN support for action to prevent the massacre. Simple really.

Sure ...

I don't think the UN has ever moved that quick to " protect civilians "

As protecting civilians now means bombing the heck out of a country / regime change

Guess the wmds excuse was a used up

But this time we were helping al-queda

Strange but true !

Not as simple as you would like it too be Andy !0

Mmmmm i was just pointing some things out that were interesting and obviously some people didn`t know about and yet you seemingly love to get personal.Obviously you have no clue over geopolitics so its hard to have any discussion.

Gaddafi was a dictator who deserves no sympathy buts whats the difference between the old regime and the new regime who executed all the gaddafi loyalists whilst asking them to surrender.All that`s going to happen soon is civil war with 40+ militia groups all vying for power.

Agreed without a doubt Libya will now see it's self in a cycle of violence , debt and poverty !!

Much much like oil rich Iraq !!

Were are iraqs oil money ? O yeah I forgot it went missing right ?

So peas, you're clearly a banned troll, what were your former usernames?

That's like the 8th time !

We were discussing how some posters clearly have a paranoia issue when talking to other users ,

What was your previous names !?

And why on earth would I get banned ?

That's like the 8th time !

We were discussing how some posters clearly have a paranoia issue when talking to other users ,

What was your previous names !?

And why on earth would I get banned ?

You're the one with paranoia.

Regarding being banned just keep posting anti Israel crap, pro mulsim propoganda, westernerphobic garbage (like you and some others already have) and develope a conspiricy topic about Gaddafi and you won't get banned.

Gaddafi was a dictator who deserves no sympathy buts whats the difference between the old regime and the new regime who executed all the gaddafi loyalists whilst asking them to surrender.All that`s going to happen soon is civil war with 40+ militia groups all vying for power.

The didn't execute them whilst asking them to surrender they executed them after they were captured having killed more civillians and freedom fighters having been warned of the cosequences if they didn't surrender.

And how many of those captured were mercenarys who deserved all they got?

The didn't execute them whilst asking them to surrender they executed them after they were captured having killed more civillians and freedom fighters having been warned of the cosequences if they didn't surrender.

And how many of those captured were mercenarys who deserved all they got?

I agree

mercenaries should get a good beating around the head ......( I don't support murder / death like some , even if I am called a Muslim supporter for thinking like that )

Which also means the hundreds of thousands of mercenaries being used by the USA should also get that treatement ?

Or baseman are those mercenaries ok ?

Let me know

I agree

mercenaries should get a good beating around the head ......( I don't support murder / death like some , even if I am called a Muslim supporter for thinking like that )

Which also means the hundreds of thousands of mercenaries being used by the USA should also get that treatement ?

Let me know

Who are the hundreds of thousand that the us are using?

I agree

Let me know

Why should they? Fighting is a skill like any other.

Archived