Can we call it a peoples revolution after outside military intervention?

I'm not ok with mass murder (did I say I was ?) nor did I say the libyan civil war was oil motivated. It was coming our way anyway. but unless you have a power station in your back garden and are prepared to cycle to hospital with a broken leg you'd be advised to event air fuelled vehicles or get a stronger stomach. 20 years time wars for resources won't be sold as spreading freedom it will be sold as what it is.

No it's called imperialism and it's been going on for a lot lot longer than the phrase " peal oil " was coined ,

War for resources has been going on for centuries , but who benefits , well it's always corporations and BANKS!

First excuse was communism

Then terrosism

And now spreading freedom ,

It's like your ok with a few million dead as long as you have fuel ! That's a sick way of looking at the world ,

It's that mentality which allowed centuaries of human enslavement , decades of seggeration !

Do you catch my drift ?

No it's called imperialism and it's been going on for a lot lot longer than the phrase " peal oil " was coined ,

War for resources has been going on for centuries , but who benefits , well it's always corporations and BANKS!

Then terrosism

It's like your ok with a few million dead as long as you have fuel ! That's a sick way of looking at the world ,

It's that mentality which allowed centuaries of human enslavement , decades of seggeration !

Do you catch my drift ?

I don't understand how anyone can believe that the war in Libya was about oil.

We already had access to Libyan oil through the BP deals brokered by Tony Blair.

Then terrosism

Do you catch my drift ?

Oh, so you grow your own veg, don't require any medical treatment and currently is peddling like mad on some sort generator to keep your pc going. If you aren't you are being a tad hypocritical.

I don't like the idea of wars for oil or anything else but to suggest we can keep the lifestyle we lead with clean hands is naive at best.

I don't understand how anyone can believe that the war in Libya was about oil.

We already had access to Libyan oil through the BP deals brokered by Tony Blair.

I know, and I agree with you I'm going off topic a bit to illustrate a point. Blair did do a deal with gaddaffis mate. No choice really, they'd run out of fair trade oil at the co-op.

Oh, so you grow your own veg, don't require any medical treatment and currently is peddling like mad on some sort generator to keep your pc going. If you aren't you are being a tad hypocritical.

I don't like the idea of wars for oil or anything else but to suggest we can keep the lifestyle we lead with clean hands is naive at best.

Every one else seems to be getting along just fine without invading and " securing " supplies ,

And even if we did need them why steal and kill for them ?

I'm trying to make a point here you may see it as ok for us to do these things now or in the future - but it is this frame of mind we try to avoid as humans !

I rather change a lifestyle than say invade some one else ! Be it for corporations now days !

I know, and I agree with you I'm going off topic a bit to illustrate a point. Blair did do a deal with gaddaffis mate. No choice really, they'd run out of fair trade oil at the co-op.

If it was fair oil it would be wold directly to the public and not through oil companies !

We should have Saudi or Libyan oil pumps ? Don't you think ?

We should and all the taxes that would have been generated from them could be voluntary.

Sarcastic hat off for a second, I'd love to be out of the pocket of energy companies (definitely foreign ones) and make it law for solar panels on every new build etc etc but in the meantime we do what we need to.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread767633/pg1

Been trying to search whats not true but it seems a lot of it is.

Video seemingly backing some of it up from the news.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhwhraM4UQ7MvsR60y

Interesting if indeed he had a deal to stop supplying oil to the US and UK.

Archived