Can we call it a peoples revolution after outside military intervention?

I have little doubt that NATO helping Libyan rebels was good thing. I also don't doubt that they did to improve relations with the rest of the middle east. Gaddaffi is dead, and although messy, overall it's a good thing.

BUT let's say it was for oil. Ambulances and fire engines don't run on fresh air. Our economy needs it and we run on an energy deficit. If it was going to secure us oil would air strikes be a bad thing ?

And if they saved just one innocent life it was well worth it, everyday that the fight went on more innocents would have been killed.

I suppose the Appologist, lefty, whinger, dogooder, we'll bleat to the last drop of your blood brigade won't accept it though.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread767633/pg1

Been trying to search whats not true but it seems a lot of it is.

Video seemingly backing some of it up from the news.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhwhraM4UQ7MvsR60y

Interesting if indeed he had a deal to stop supplying oil to the US and UK.

OMG the conspiricy freaks have begun:rolleyes:

He has failed to understand the average Libyan wss better of then than they are now , ( or will be by American imperial track record )

Really? being better off does not always equate to money, it also means that they can experience freedom of speech for the first time in 42 years.

This forum could'nt exist under Gaddaffi, (Although the way my bans are handed out I suppose you could question it):P

OMG the conspiricy freaks have begun:rolleyes:

I`m not a conspiracy theorist by any stretch but i don`t believe this was done for the good of the people.If that was true they would have done something about north korea long ago.I think the fact that they are allies with the biggest standing army in the world puts them off a bit.

I don`t rely on the mainstream media to tell me whats true and not true.I do my own research.

For example the biggest nuclear accident ever is still going on in Japan(worse than Chernobyl) yet it has had a near total blackout by the western press.Even as far as a leaked memo by government telling people to suppress it because of the fears of protests and blockades at British nuclear facilities.

Since when has that been freedom of speech.

I`m not a conspiracy theorist by any stretch

Says the man who just linked to the above top secret forums! :hihi:

Also, as a side not to your side note: Nuclear is the cleanest safest and most efficient option we've got right now. Just because a whole load of hippies don't understand it and think 'science has gone too far!' doesn't mean we should change energy policies. If anything, we should be building more nuclear plants right now.

Also, as a side not to your side note: Nuclear is the cleanest safest and most efficient option we've got right now. Just because a whole load of hippies don't understand it and think 'science has gone too far!' doesn't mean we should change energy policies. If anything, we should be building more nuclear plants right now.

I`m saying you only know what the press wants you to know.I got that link off another forum and thought it interesting.

The reactor in Japan is still critical and will not be shut down until next year and is still pumping radiation into the atmosphere.

Germany has already stated they will close all nuclear reactors in 10 years after the Fukushima disaster.How safe is it really when a highly developed western country is abandoning nuclear power.Are they all a boatload of hippies who think science has gone too far too.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/europe/5075691/Germany-to-close-all-nuclear-reactors

Very true, the less dependent on foriegn fuel of all kinds the better things will be, nuclear power is by far the best bet providing it doesn't fall into the hands of cost cutting private enterprise.

Archived