Scammed on ebay

Why would anyone buy vouchers for RI and M&S from EBay to save 17 quid ?

To save £17? I wanted to try and stretch the money a bit further.

Amazingly, today one of the sellers, the one with the River Island voucher, has finally got back to me and has given me a full refund!!!

So I am only £90 down now, which is still not great but is better.

I have learned something,ie, not to buy goods in an unprotected category, and also to link my paypal account to a credit card (I don't actually have one, but I will get one set up).

As I am disabled and can't get out much, I don't have too many options other than shopping online.

Why does it bug you that ebay and Paypal practice in a way to make the most money out of you? They actually are a business trying to make as much money as possible, just like any other business.

a bit more competition from other intergrated payment options is always healthy.ebay and paypal seem to have cornered the market,they seem to think they are untouchable because they are a multi million pound or billion pound company.they are extremely greedy...in my opinion.:)

I was looking at ebay vouchers sellers last night and i was amazed to see somoene selling a voucher worth £40 and the bids was at £185 lol I just laughed

they probably bidded it up themselves,these sellers have more than one account.

a bit more competition from other intergrated payment options is always healthy.ebay and paypal seem to have cornered the market,they seem to think they are untouchable because they are a multi million pound or billion pound company.they are extremely greedy...in my opinion.:)

Paypal ebay and gumtree are the same company

http://www.zdnet.co.uk/news/it-strategy/2005/05/19/ebay-grabs-hold-of-gumtree-39199141/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EBay

Archived