Scammed on ebay

a bit more competition from other intergrated payment options is always healthy.ebay and paypal seem to have cornered the market,they seem to think they are untouchable because they are a multi million pound or billion pound company.they are extremely greedy...in my opinion.:)

It's not ebay's fault that nobody else has managed to compete effectively against them.

why go on this site anyway ? the amount of people who are scammed is ridicolous.

I admit I was scammed this time, but it was my first venture into vouchers, and not something I will do again. However, on the whole, with over 800 feedback (and I only buy, I don't sell), I have had very few such experiences, and on the whole I get the things I need without much bother. It does seem to be getting worse though, I have had more problems in this last few months than in all the years before.

It does seem to be getting worse though, I have had more problems in this last few months than in all the years before.
It'll get much worse this Xmas, and for that reason, save as to whatever stuff is auctioned locally and can be collected, I'm not going to use eBay to source presents this year.

Although am not a big fan of Paypal...but I have to tell you what you were told is wrong...I always pay for items by direct bank transfer and recently i had a problem and I opened a dispute online and it went to my favour...so Go to the resolution center on paypal website and file a claim there and see how it goes.... dont call them on fone some idiots could answer you and give you wrong advise...

on a second thought you can contact your bank for a charge back ... and explain what happen to them..

good luck

Qlthough

At £1.50 a minute,my mate had to pay £20 for a call to paypal by the time they had finished.

Am having the same problem with E Bay at the moment, I posted an item to a buyer at the same time as I posted to another buyer, one person received their item, the other "didn't"...and is now trying to open a buyer protection case against me !

I only have her word that she didn't receive the item, but, my husband cannot find the receipt as he only sent it 1st class, not recorded delivery Arghhh.

Archived