MPs Debate for Europe

Aye, what say all the NEW LIEbour voters on the forum, the chance of a lifetime to damage the ConDems, and they all vote with the Government. Will you all vote LIEbour next time round?.

As for the ConDem voters, ditto. Hope you all remember BOY Dave sold you down the river with his 3 line whip of the vote. Will you remember next time around?.

Looks like Farrage and his acolytes may come out of this debacle as the eventual winners.

Regards

Angel.

A majority of voters dont want the UK to remain in the EU, or if we must remain in the EU, have a different relationship with it.

Heard several MPs yesterday talk of "renegotiating the terms of our relationship with the EU" or words to that effect. I wonder how well that will go down with the rest of the EU member states, with just us rocking the boat. I've a feeling if we go down that road, it will be them saying to us, you're either in or out.

Heard several MPs yesterday talk of "renegotiating the terms of our relationship with the EU" or words to that effect. I wonder how well that will go down with the rest of the EU member states, with just us rocking the boat. I've a feeling if we go down that road, it will be them saying to us, you're either in or out.

Any idea what the people in the other EU countries feel about their own membership?

Renegotiation is not an option at all, no matter what Messrs Cameron/Hague say.

Archived