Brighthouse repair

Thanks for all your replies people. Just an update as to whats happening with brighthouse, I finally got my tv back after 5 weeks in repair, they told me that it took so long because it was awaiting parts! when it came back it was a different tv to the one that went in for repair. This one lasted 45 minutes and broke down, the whole screen went. It went back for repair, Ive waited 4 weeks for its return, I got it back today and it was the same tv (little mark on the back). Its had the screen replaced 47" lcd. We never got chance to see if it worked!!! it has been damaged on the top corner of the screen so it has gone straight back!! 9 weeks this has gone on for its the store managers day off today(conveniantly) He can get ready tommorrow, im not waiting for repair again I WANT A NEW ONE. Lets see what they say in the morning cus im not a happy bunny. Also its the last payment on saturday and its paid off, leaving me no choice but to take extra service cover out!!!!! I will never never buy a tv from brighthouse again if i cant afford one i will go without!! so anyone thinking of getting something from brighthouse take this as a warning think again!!!

I doubt very much whether Brighthouse themselves will be doing the repairs. It will be outsourced ... Brighthouse is not an electrical retailer, just a finance company which happens to sell electrical items as well. They make their money offering outrageous finance deals to people who normally could not get finance ... in other words they take the risk, but charge heavily for it! If I can give you some advice, stay well clear of these sort of people. £3400 for a TV is outrageous

brighthouse do there own repairs they have a service center in manchester all repairs from the uk go there, the delivery driver told me, them that work there sit twiddling there thumbs most of the day, bit annoying when it takes 5 weeks to repair something, all products are covered by insurance anyway, If i dont get anywhere in the morning then its trading standards or something similar, i will post on here tommorrow with what happened :rant:

Archived