Eight radical solutions to the housing crisis.

Which of the solution do you favour? (Multiple choice and public poll)  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the solution do you favour? (Multiple choice and public poll)

• Encourage elderly out of big houses
    • Freestyle planning
    • Contain population growth
    • Force landlords to sell or let empty properties
    • Ban second homes
    • Guarantee mortgage payments
    • Live with extended family
    • Build more council homes

Of course foreign aid is bribe money, ten billion pounds of it that could improve lives here. How hard is that to grasp?

There's a logical fallacy here, you attempt to link the fact that money could improve lives here (obvious) with foreign aid being bribery (false).

It must be nice to live in the bubble you inhabit. Perhaps you should learn basic english before you berate others.

the worlds population's just turned 7 billion (3 billion living in poverty) mainly because of the backward archaic religions like yours ruling the planet .and all that bothers you is correct grammer.:roll:

what kind of bubble are you in:suspect:

the worlds population's just turned 7 billion (3 billion living in poverty) mainly because of the backward archaic religions like yours ruling the planet .and all that bothers you is correct grammer.:roll:

what kind of bubble are you in:suspect:

LOL I live in no bubble & unlike certain other people, I understand the value of hard work and Own my own house due to saving and working hard.

At the end of the day hard work pays off. Everyone needs to start somewhere.

Archived