People not Turning Up!!

I'm currenty trying to sell a car on the forum and so far 15 people have said they are interested, asked for my phone number etc..... then not bothered turning up!!

A few others have offered me far too low (I'm already offering it at scrap value!!).

What is the world coming to!?!

I'm just warning people if they are trying to sell as there seem to be a pillocks out there at the minute!!

Hi gazitory, exactly the same happens to most people on here. I try to protect myself a little by saying 'phone me when your on the road and i'll give you the house number' as so many people don' turn up. You don't want everyone knowing your number or where you live!

Hi gazitory, exactly the same happens to most people on here. I try to protect myself a little by saying 'phone me when your on the road and i'll give you the house number' as so many people don' turn up. You don't want everyone knowing your number or where you live!

thats actually a good idea, ive never sold on here before but when i sell on gumtree ect, i always get messed about, as if i havent better things to do than hang around the house all day for someone to show up!

The cheek of some people!! I sold an item on SF, the buyer asked if I would deliver, seen as he wasn't too far, I agreed to deliver for free! One hour later he calls back saying he doesn't want it and could i come and pick it up!!

:o, your joking!

i saw an add on here, it was free to collect a comment below asked for the item in a not so polite way and even had the cheek to ask her to deliver to him for free aswell!

the cheek of some people really gets to me.

The cheek of some people!! I sold an item on SF, the buyer asked if I would deliver, seen as he wasn't too far, I agreed to deliver for free! One hour later he calls back saying he doesn't want it and could i come and pick it up!!

I would have told them where to go!!!!!

Good idea - Might pinch that, although there is only two houses on my road, and one has the car I'm trying to sell outside lol Kind of gives it away

Archived