Terrrace cafe in house of fraser

palascrubs

does anyone remember the terrace cafe that was in the house of fraser,high street sheffield? i used to work in the cafe approx 20yrs ago,some of the names that i remember are,heather,jill,chris,lisa and maxine.we got made redundant when t.j.huges took over.any memories would be welcome.

does anyone remember the terrace cafe that was in the house of fraser,high street sheffield? i used to work in the cafe approx 20yrs ago,some of the names that i remember are,heather,jill,chris,lisa and maxine.we got made redundant when t.j.huges took over.any memories would be welcome.

Did Lisa get married to Dave and live in Woodhouse after?.

i used to work at the terrace cafe, i was there when diana, princess of wales visited sheffield cutlers hall, i remember heather , maxine , julia , jenny , brenda, and the dirty old man that was our boss , his name escapes me.

i used to work at the terrace cafe, i was there when diana, princess of wales visited sheffield cutlers hall, i remember heather , maxine , julia , jenny , brenda, and the dirty old man that was our boss , his name escapes me.

what was your first name?i remember julia,heather,maxine and brenda,can't remember jenny or the "dirty"old man,when i was there the boss was a woman,jill jolly,or could she have been the deputy manager,my memory is not as good as it was. i had quite a few happy years at the terrace cafe.

palascrubs , what is your name, do you remember jenny who used to raid all the ashtrays on the tables for fag ends, i was friends with julia milner, went to maxines wedding reception on prince of wales road, and later on worked at the terrace cafe in the co op with brenda a few years later, also there was a girl called sue , really bushy dark hair who lived near fleur de lyes pub.

Archived