Terrrace cafe in house of fraser

palascrubs

palascrubs , what is your name, do you remember jenny who used to raid all the ashtrays on the tables for fag ends, i was friends with julia milner, went to maxines wedding reception on prince of wales road, and later on worked at the terrace cafe in the co op with brenda a few years later, also there was a girl called sue , really bushy dark hair who lived near fleur de lyes pub.

yes i also worked with julia and sue,(surname mycock)can't seem to remember jenny,i also went to maxines reception,brenda was one of my friends while i was there,went to see her many times when she worked at the co-op,belive she now works at "the fig tree"sandwich shop.my name is pam mackenzie,i got made redundant when t.j.huges bought the house of fraser.

you must remember jenny zhon, small chubby always getting into trouble for going for a cig , always telling daft jokes . sorry , i can,t place you , such a long time ago.do you still see brenda, if you see her tell her i have been living in spain for 4 years now but still remember the old times working with her. are you still working.

you must remember jenny zhon, small chubby always getting into trouble for going for a cig , always telling daft jokes . sorry , i can,t place you , such a long time ago.do you still see brenda, if you see her tell her i have been living in spain for 4 years now but still remember the old times working with her. are you still working.

i think i do vaguely remember someone who fits that discription,i don't see brenda any more,although she was in the local newspaper a while ago,they did an article on her place of work,(best meat/pot pie)in sheffield.she was a lovely person.i'm still in the catering trade,working part time,what is your first name?

my name is sharon , i remember working with a lady called pamela but cannot put a face to the name . there were that many people coming and going at that time , and it is a long time ago . do you see any of the old girls.the last time i saw julia was when she brought her new baby girl to my house and she will probably be 14 years old now.

my name is sharon , i remember working with a lady called pamela but cannot put a face to the name . there were that many people coming and going at that time , and it is a long time ago . do you see any of the old girls.the last time i saw julia was when she brought her new baby girl to my house and she will probably be 14 years old now.

were you sharon with blonde hair?did you go to work at a doctors at chapletown?or have i got the wrong sharon,think there was another sharon who was a very good friend of heathers.the only people that i have seen since i left are maxine and lisa.

yes i did have blond hair, but from the terrace i went to work at the co,op , the court house, and then started my own catering businesses up on shepcote lane and birley , after 4 years had enough and went to work at HSBC bank on silver street head, until we decided to move here. thanks for writing , as you know , we are an hour in front here, so it is 11.45 , but i would like to keep in touch . speak soon i hope . sharon.

• 1 month later...

"White blonde hair,dressed to the nines,wore dame edna glasses and brought her mum and dad in.She always sat in there with about 12-13 pals. "

Yes, I remember. Who was she? At the time I guessed some kind of local celeb, but never did find out

Archived