Mucky habit McDs at Meadowhell

The print off the old newspapers that people had read made the chips taste sooo good though :love:

They're not the same people in Sheffield as we were poppins. We didn't bother about eating our chips in vinegar soaked copies of the News of the World, a bit of a pork pie left by the previous user clinging to a fork in a greasy spoon caff, blobs of soot floating around in the air from the steel mills and buses and pubs reeking of tobacco smoke.

We didn't throw away the newspapers either after finishing off the chips. We hung em out on the clothes line, let em dry out then used em for toilet paper

The dried vinegar in the paper was a good prevention against getting the crabs. Killed off the little bu**ers before they could grow and multiply eh bah goom !:hihi:

Humbug I say to all them 21st century panty waists :hihi:

They're not the same people in Sheffield as we were poppins. We didn't bother about eating our chips in vinegar soaked copies of the News of the World, a bit of a pork pie left by the previous user clinging to a fork in a greasy spoon caff, blobs of soot floating around in the air from the steel mills and buses and pubs reeking of tobacco smoke.

We didn't throw away the newspapers either after finishing off the chips. We hung em out on the clothes line, let em dry out then used em for toilet paper

The dried vinegar in the paper was a good prevention against getting the crabs. Killed off the little bu**ers before they could grow and multiply eh bah goom !:hihi:

Humbug I say to all them 21st century panty waists :hihi:

:hihi: Never had crabs Harley, but ate plenty of fish cakes with printer ink on them, hope it wasn't the obituaries column I was munching on,...just a new Sheffield generation thats all, still some good oldies left there.

I've just been to Meadowhell and ordered a Mc chicken meal and they put the burger on the tray then they laid a carton of chips and the spilled out as they do on those universal blue trays that all the of the fast food outlets share. I asked for them to use a paper under the food like other McDs do but the manager said they wipe the trays so they are ok to eat off. On closer inspection the trays have a non slip diamond grid pattern on them so could not really be suitable to eat off as food and bacteria would get trapped....does anyone on here know about hygiene?...by the way I got the money back I don't like eating off shared trays

For crying out loud, never go camping or caravanning - you'd starve:hihi::hihi::hihi:

:hihi: Never had crabs Harley, but ate plenty of fish cakes with printer ink on them, hope it wasn't the obituaries column I was munching on,...just a new Sheffield generation thats all, still some good oldies left there.

I once ate at a Tandoori in Cardiff which was later closed because they were found to be using dog meat. If I did eat a piece of Fido I must say it didnt taste half bad.

:hihi:

I once ate at a Tandoori in Cardiff which was later closed because they were found to be using dog meat. If I did eat a piece of Fido I must say it didnt taste half bad.

:hihi:

Depends on the dog. Some dogs taste better than others. My local kebab shop have confirmed they only use two year old staffys. Tender, and tastes like lamb, with crate loads of salt. I know, it's bad.

OP clearly living up to his username.

As stated the trays are wiped with a cloth & supplemented with a sanitizer solution spray. The cloths themselves are soaked in sanitizer prior to be used. They're also washed at 90°c well above the legally required "food-safe" temperature.

Nice humour, regarding name.

Depends on the dog. Some dogs taste better than others. My local kebab shop have confirmed they only use two year old staffys. Tender, and tastes like lamb, with crate loads of salt. I know, it's bad.

I saw a Pekinese sitting on an old lady's lap the other day. My taste buds started salivating.

I could see it cooked and ready lying feet up on my dinner plate. A splodge of HP sauce mixed with Worcester sauce added. Yummmmmmmmmm !!

I went last week and counted about 40 staff working, it was heaving. They must make an absolute fortune..

We worry too much about cleanliness these days, a few germs won't hurt you..but the trays are cleaned anyway. Somewhere like McDonalds wouldn't risk a law suite if somebody caught the plague...they like the money too much..

Archived