Sheffield forum EU vote

EU vote yes to stay no to go  

65 members have voted

1. 1. EU vote yes to stay no to go

• Yes
    • No

40 votes and opt out of Europe just edging it... Isn't it possible to do trade without changing laws? Do we really need a European parliament? Can't all countries be part of Europe but make there own laws? Isn't the long term aim of Europe to become a world superpower? Isn't Europe mostly supported by by "left wing nutjobs" isn't a world superpower what political left campaign against so much?????

Isn't it possible to do trade without changing laws? - yes, but not if you want to opt out of most of the EU's rules

Do we really need a European parliament? - no

Can't all countries be part of Europe but make there own laws? - part of the European continent yes, - part of the EU, mostly yes

Isn't the long term aim of Europe to become a world superpower? - if you mean militarily, probably not - if you mean economically, then yes

Isn't Europe mostly supported by by "left wing nutjobs" - not on the continent, no

isn't a world superpower what political left campaign against so much? - i suppose it depends on the political ideology of the "world superpower"

Quite a stupid poll because everone knows what the answer is going to be considering the amount of RW nutjobs on here.

Getting out of the EU? Won't happen, despite all the ranting and raving from right wing Daily Mail reading nutjobs on here.

Here speaks the voice of the Handwringing Left :roll:

Can you not think for yourself? I'm what you probably would class as right wing but I sometimes agree with the guardian and sometimes disagree with the daily mail... It's called making your own mind up and not just going against something because it's the daily mail.... Typical left wing, smelly, unwashed, brainless, let's support the underdog, hippy, tree hugging, latte drinking, I'm anti everything the goverment does if my student mates are following IDIOT is what I'd call you

I can't type here what I'd call you!

what's wrong with supporting the underdog?

or caring about trees and the environment?

and drinking latte?

I'm not saying there's anything wrong at all I'm just stereotyping.... You no stereotyping like most u left winger stereotype a right winger to be a skinhead chav who drinks lager owns a pitbull etc etc

I'm not saying there's anything wrong at all I'm just stereotyping.... You no stereotyping like most u left winger stereotype a right winger to be a skinhead chav who drinks lager owns a pitbull etc etc

i wouldn't stereotype a rightwinger like that

most especially because most skinheads who drink lager and own a pitbull are too dumb to be any wing

Archived