Could all life be alien to this planet?

There are many Gods then? Is there a God of cheese, or is it only big stuff like love and war?
There are many interpretations of what God is. To me it's creation.

If you prefer we can shelf this debate and resort to trading sarcastic jibes. Suits me either way Halibut.

But you accept it must exist without cause even though you don’t comprehend how.
No I don't accept that.

I accept that there is no apparent reason for it's existence, and that I'm unable to comprehend that. Whether there is or isn't an actual reason for it's existence I can't say, nor can you, nor can science.

No I don't accept that.

I accept that there is no apparent reason for it's existence, and that I'm unable to comprehend that. Whether there is or isn't an actual reason for it's existence I can't say, nor can you, nor can science.

There you go again assuming your lack of comprehension applies to the rest of humanity. The implication of your statement is that you believe yourself to be the most intelligent human being.

There you go again assuming your lack of comprehension applies to the rest of humanity. The implication of your statement is that you believe yourself to be the most intelligent human being.
No it doesn't, it implies that I have no idea how the universe could exist without cause because there isn't one human being that can tell why the universe exists without cause.

But I was clearly mistaken it would seem as you clearly do know how the universe could exist without cause.

What's the reason then?

No it doesn't, it implies that I have no idea how the universe could exist without cause because there isn't one human being that can tell why the universe exists without cause.

But I was clearly mistaken it would seem as you clearly do know how the universe could exist without cause.

What's the reason then?

I know the universe exists without cause.

Archived