Could all life be alien to this planet?

That's because you believe there's a infinite universe that has always existed. Wouldn't you be saying the same about God if you were religious?

Because all other options invoke a supernatural entity or the creation of matter from nothing, neither of which is plausible.

Because it’s just as likely as nothing existing, there was a 50/50 chance of either something or nothing existing.

I meant- What makes your theory of an infinite universe existing just because it exists with no apparent cause, more plausible than the creationists argument where God exists just because it exists without an apparent cause? It's not as though your theory is less mysterious or more intellectually satisfying.

I meant- What makes your theory of an infinite universe existing just because it exists with no apparent cause, more plausible than the creationists argument where God exists just because it exists without an apparent cause? It's not as though your theory is less mysterious or more intellectually satisfying.

I have no intensions of debating the possibility of supernatural noncorporeal entity.

There were two possibilities nothing or something existing, and something just happed what exist, we know that because we can see it and touch it. It was a 50/50 chance one or the other if it had been nothing we wouldn’t be debating.

I have no intensions of debating the possibility of supernatural noncorporeal entity.

There were two possibilities nothing or something existing, and something just happed what exist, we know that because we can see it and touch it. It was a 50/50 chance one or the other if it had been nothing we wouldn’t be debating.

So the universe is infinite, and infinity is corporeal?

Quote]- "The implication of your statement is that you believe yourself to be the most intelligent human being!"

Sound familiar?

So the universe is infinite, and infinity is corporeal?

Quote]- "The implication of your statement is that you believe yourself to be the most intelligent human being!"

Sound familiar?

What are the other possibilities, something exists or it doesn't?

What are the other possibilities, something exists or it doesn't?

What are you referring to here? Are you talking about- 'The preexisting unknown phenomena that caused the big bang, or are you talking about what exists now- the aftermath of the big bang'?

What are you referring to here? Are you talking about- 'The preexisting unknown phenomena that caused the big bang, or are you talking about what exists now- the aftermath of the big bang'?

I’m talking about an infinite universe in which all matter and energy have existed for an infinite time, where gravitational forces shape and change the universe and matter is constantly changing to energy and energy to matter.

A universe which doesn't require a God, mystical entity, or something appearing spontaneously from nothing to justify its existence.

Archived