Could all life be alien to this planet?

It was clearly posted as an insult, but did Einstein say it, probably not.
The article doesn't say he didn't say it, it does support my claim that your idea isn't plausible though. The article clearly states that Einstein has proved that the universe is limited. Why would you link an article that discredits your own argument?

The article doesn't say he didn't say it, it does support my claim that your idea isn't plausible though. The article clearly states that Einstein has proved that the universe is limited. Why would you link an article that discredits your own argument?

No he didn't, he theorised it was finite, but now scientists theorise its infinite, the point is they don't.

The fact they claim the universe is infinite just like me and they can only observe a finite volume of it, which I have said and they conclude it is much larger than the volume they can observe, which is obvious.

Although it doesn't prove anything it also doesn't discredit my idea, so it is possible.

That's blindingly obvious, common sense tells us that the universe Has a much larger volume than we can observe. I wouldn't say that common sense tells us that the universe is infinite though, it's our imagination that conjures up that idea.

That's blindingly obvious, common sense tells us that the universe Has a much larger volume than we can observe. I wouldn't say that common sense tells us that the universe is infinite though, it's our imagination that conjures up that idea.

Or the fact that it unlikely to an out edge/wall/ barrier/force field/static barrier as you described it, meaning it must be infinite. If it was finite then travailing in one direction would return you to the point in space where you started, but they have for now discredited that theory.

Or the fact that it unlikely to an out edge/wall/ barrier/force field/static barrier as you described it, meaning it must be infinite. If it was finite then travailing in one direction would return you to the point in space where you started, but they have for now discredited that theory.
Source of info please.

Source of info please.

We know of no way to create or destroy matter, until we know something different there is no reason to assume it can be made or destroyed and no need to invoke magic to create it. If it can’t be made or destroyed it must have always existed.

We know gravity attracts matter and energy and that when the mass increases, its gravitational force increases, we theorise the existence of black holes in singularities that can compress matter and energy into a small size. So no need to invoke magic to create a singularity when one can be created from pre-existing matter.

We know stars with massive gravitational forces can explode and expel matter into the universe, so no need to invoke magic to assume a singularity can do the same.

We know all matter is made from the same incredibly small particles but in different combination, so no need to invoke magic for life to exist.

We know that we can look out into the universe for billions of light years; there is nothing to suggest there is an outer edge to the universe, so there is no need to assume one must exist.

We theorise that a singularity can exist and create the observable universe; there is no need to assume it can only happen once. It would be very unlikely for an event just to happen once and never again.

I posted a link to some of the information on NASA’s website about the universe being infinite which you clearly didn’t read, but as this is a discussion I am mostly expressing my opinions. There is probably little point in continuing the discussion, because I am happy to make reasonable assumption based on the information we know, whilst you invoke a GOD for that which you don’t understand, which is something I don’t have a problem with, but I don’t want to debate the existence of a GOD

We know of no way to create or destroy matter, until we know something different there is no reason to assume it can be made or destroyed and no need to invoke magic to create it. If it can’t be made or destroyed it must have always existed.

We know gravity attracts matter and energy and that when the mass increases, its gravitational force increases, we theorise the existence of black holes in singularities that can compress matter and energy into a small size. So no need to invoke magic to create a singularity when one can be created from pre-existing matter.

We know stars with massive gravitational forces can explode and expel matter into the universe, so no need to invoke magic to assume a singularity can do the same.

We know all matter is made from the same incredibly small particles but in different combination, so no need to invoke magic for life to exist.

We know that we can look out into the universe for billions of light years; there is nothing to suggest there is an outer edge to the universe, so there is no need to assume one must exist.

We theorise that a singularity can exist and create the observable universe; there is no need to assume it can only happen once. It would be very unlikely for an event just to happen once and never again.

I posted a link to some of the information on NASA’s website about the universe being infinite which you clearly didn’t read, but as this is a discussion I am mostly expressing my opinions. There is probably little point in continuing the discussion, because I am happy to make reasonable assumption based on the information we know, whilst you invoke a GOD for that which you don’t understand, which is something I don’t have a problem with, but I don’t want to debate the existence of a GOD

I read the link you posted but could find nothing that corroborated your theory of the universe being infinite.

With regards to your so called "source of evidence" above- It's all too vague, all too mysterious, all too convenient, all too difficult to prove or disprove with any degree of certainty. Nothing in the realms of reality can be infinite, infinity is abstract, it exists only in the mind of those who proclaim it to be real. Infinity is your God of the gaps!

I read the link you posted but could find nothing that corroborated your theory of the universe being infinite.

With regards to your so called "source of evidence" above- It's all too vague, all too mysterious, all too convenient, all too difficult to prove or disprove with any degree of certainty. Nothing in the realms of reality can be infinite, infinity is abstract, it exists only in the mind of those who proclaim it to be real. Infinity is your God of the gaps!

Says the man that invokes a GOD to explain things.

http://map.gsfc.nasa.gov/

We now know that the universe is flat with only a 0.5% margin of error. This suggests that the Universe is infinite in extent; however, since the Universe has a finite age, we can only observe a finite volume of the Universe. All we can truly conclude is that the Universe is much larger than the volume we can directly observe.

Says the man that invokes a GOD to explain things.
Do you know why the universe is flat? I assume you do but I'll tell you all the same. It's because a in flat universe, the total amount of energy would be precisely zero. Because gravity can have negative energy which balances out the positive energy of matter. So what's so special about a universe with total energy zero I hear you ask? well, only such a universe can begin from nothing.

Mathematically speaking that is.

Archived