Could all life be alien to this planet?

I've already explained why I believe it is, would you care to explain why you believe I'm wrong?

There is no belief involved here. We're talking about rational arguments.

If you are willing to accept irrational arguments, then the Universe came into existence because my cousin has a tortoiseshell cat.

If you are willing to accept irrational arguments, then the Universe came into existence because my cousin has a tortoiseshell cat.

Whoa....If that cat created the big bang i suggest your cousin changes it's diet!

I don't accept irrational arguments, nor do I accept irrational theories.

If you are willing to accept irrational theories, then the reason your cousin has a tortoiseshell cat is because nothing existed before the universe came into existence.

But you are also refusing to accept the rational argument, so there's nothing left to discuss.

What rational argument is that?

Are you referring to the argument often used to discredit the creationists argument? The one which claims nothing existed before time and space? The one which claims the universe didn't necessarily need a creator as it may have always existed? The one which is founded on the universe magically materializing from nothing theory?

Do you mean that rational argument?

What rational argument is that?

Are you referring to the argument often used to discredit the creationists argument? The one which claims nothing existed before time and space? The one which claims the universe didn't necessarily need a creator as it may have always existed? The one which is founded on the universe magically materializing from nothing theory?

Do you mean that rational argument?

You're really going to have to point me in the direction of the cosmologists who say that and their research papers where they back it up.

jb

Archived