The leader of the opposition

Does anyone else find the current Leader of The Opposition ineffective ??? He has no aggression, no fire in his belly and generally lacks enthusiasm. The Tories are getting away with murder and Milliband just fiddles while Rome burns.

What's he supposed to do? He opposes the current austerity measures and the press vilify him as a spendaholic freak selling our childrens' future down the river.

He supports the cutbacks and he's accused of being a Tory, sucking up to to big business and a lacky of the capitalist junta.

What's he supposed to do? He opposes the current austerity measures and the press vilify him as a spendaholic freak selling our childrens' future down the river.

He supports the cutbacks and he's accused of being a Tory, sucking up to to big business and a lacky of the capitalist junta.

But it was his party which led the UK into the morass.

My own opinion of Ed Milliband has increased a great deal since he articulated the problems that have befallen Britain in the last 30 years, in doing so he distanced himself from the 'New Labour' project.

As others have said, it is too early to make a definitive judgemnent on him (other than pureile judgements made on PMQs). I do hope that as well as 'talking the talk', he can also 'walk the walk' when it comes to setting out bold policies.

I think he's lost credibility because he and Ed Balls have gone on and on about how the Tories are doing it wrong, but won't reveal any details on how they'd do it, particularly with the cuts.

And eventually, after political journalists have asked the question repeatedly, the truth is starting to come out - they have no ideas or answers.

Labour wasted shocking amounts of money, far more than will ever be reported in great deal (because its really dry and boring) The best thing he could have done was admit it, blame the previous management and distance himself from it. But while he blindly defends his predecessors but attacks the current government he'll never get far.

I think he's lost credibility because he and Ed Balls have gone on and on about how the Tories are doing it wrong, but won't reveal any details on how they'd do it, particularly with the cuts.

And eventually, after political journalists have asked the question repeatedly, the truth is starting to come out - they have no ideas or answers.

Labour wasted shocking amounts of money, far more than will ever be reported in great deal (because its really dry and boring) The best thing he could have done was admit it, blame the previous management and distance himself from it. But while he blindly defends his predecessors but attacks the current government he'll never get far.

I see that Ed Miliband's satisfaction rating with the British public fell from minus 27% to minus 31% over the last month.

Archived