Oakland Police attack man, then fire tear gas at people trying to help him!

I don't even understand the video it just makes me ask the question why were a lot of people near to the end of the video wearing masks .... obviously to mask there identity doesn't that say something in itself.

Apparently there is a law in the US; 160 years old law, that states that unless its a street masquerade it's illegal for more than two people to congregate wearing masks, crazy but true....

I don't even understand the video it just makes me ask the question why were a lot of people near to the end of the video wearing masks .... obviously to mask there identity doesn't that say something in itself.

Or to help defend against pepper spray and tear gas?

Regardless of my opinion though its so hard to see whats going on but there seems to be a lot more to it than what we see in those few seconds of grainy footage. Who knows what led up to that act of 'police brutality'??

Of course not.

He should be beaten up for being a mindless, violent lefty cretin.

I wasn't aware that lying motionless on the ground was a violent act.

You should listen to your own advice from here:

I assume you were there watching these events as opposed to spewing out mindless crap

Archived