Oakland Police attack man, then fire tear gas at people trying to help him!

None of the videos prove anything. The first thing I find very odd is I can clearly see a photographer standing almost next to the police barrier facing the police and pointing his camera at them. Do you not think he might have seen something and produced the video?

Secondly there appears to be several items thrown around at or over the police from both directions. Nothing on the videos proves categorically it was the highlighted officer that threw it.

Thirdly this video is not from a media site, newspaper, news agency or even political blog. Its nothing more than a home video youtube clip. It does not take much to edit it to suit your argument.

Very weak proof.

I wasn't aware that lying motionless on the ground was a violent act.

You should listen to your own advice from here:

So how come he was on the ground?

I see you totally failed to tell us if you were there or not.I assume that means you weren't and are simply regurgitating rubbish you got from moron lefties on some forum.

Scott Olsen, 24, in hospital with fractured skull and brain swelling after allegedly being hit by a police projectile in Oakland

Let's hope he is ok.

So he can pop another mask on and attack someone else?

He had been beaten by the police previously.

I'm unsure about something; perhaps you can clear it up.

You said he'd been beaten by police while the quote says he was hit by a projectile, suggesting a baton round.

Did you lie or is the quote a lie?

Archived