Tarrot cards/tea leaves/fortune read

Of course if it was a glass box you would be able to see in without removing the lid

That would bugger up the whole thing wouldnt it

Not that any of this is remotely related to palm-reading

I could tell you a few funny stories about palm-readings I have received over the years, if you would like...

Originally posted by back2basics

Sorry guys i have no more time for you.

Oh how noble. I 'advertise' myself as nothing, it makes me sound like a flippin prostitute. You see me as you wish.

Thanks for finally taking a hint love.

Moon

Oh moon i didn't mean the advertising bit to come off bad. Sorry you took offence. I have just read post by you saying you are a practicing witch, nothing more than that.

But you did try to make out several incorrect statements, like bees shouldn't be able to fly. Then you said are you familiar with Chaos theory, which i am, and you then tried to backtrack and say the 'Majik' version. Not even getting in to the fact you say you cast spells, that work.

That is all people make up you own minds. As for Brian read the 'working from home' thread i the Sheffield forum and make up your own mind.

Originally posted by Belle

Of course if it was a glass box you would be able to see in without removing the lid

That would bugger up the whole thing wouldnt it

LOL, true, but I think Schroedinger intended the box to be opaque :P

I make no defence of the Working From Home thread - 6 of 1 and half a dozen of the other I'd say - I was stupid letting my ego get out of control & arguing without first seeking to understand the other side. Doh!

b2b you are welcome to your world.

The map is not the territory... ;)

Originally posted by back2basics

Oh moon i didn't mean the advertising bit to come off bad. Sorry you took offence. I have just read post by you saying you are a practicing witch, nothing more than that.

But you did try to make out several incorrect statements, like bees shouldn't be able to fly. Then you said are you familiar with Chaos theory, which i am, and you then tried to backtrack and say the 'Majik' version. Not even getting in to the fact you say you cast spells, that work.

That is all people make up you own minds. As for Brian read the 'working from home' thread i the Sheffield forum and make up your own mind.

Apology accepted on the prozzy thing.

As far as I am aware - scientists have proved that a bumble bee is unable to fly. It is against the laws of science. If I am wrong - please give me something I can get my teeth into to correct this mis-information.

I did not try to back track with anything b2b - have a look around the net for Chaos magik - you may be supprised. I made the comment because the chaos magik ties in alot with quantum - simply because of it's nature.

Incidentaly - chaos magik came about as all good magik does. In a pub in leeds. It's them spirits ya know.

So you don't believe in magik - that is fine. I can accept that. What I cannot get over is your persistent desire to dis mine and thousands of other peoples experiences because you have read about lots of tests and completely dis-regard all possibilities.

That is not scientific and it lacks a wonderful virtue of common sense.

Moon Maiden